Genetics Generation
Moderated by  Laura Rivard
Posted on: September 18, 2014
  |  
Posted By: Laura Rivard

America’s Hidden History: The Eugenics Movement

Aa Aa Aa

By Teryn Bouche and Laura Rivard

The United States has an imperfect history. Some of our darker chapters include slavery, the decimation of Native American populations, and atrocities committed during our various wars. A quick survey will reveal that most Americans have learned about or at least heard of these events. However, ask the average person about the “ eugenics movement” and you are likely to get blank stares. We at Genetics Generation believe it is time to raise awareness of this tragic time in our country’s history.

“Eugenics” comes from the Greek roots for “good” and “origin,” or “good birth” and involves applying principles of genetics and heredity for the purpose of improving the human race. The term eugenics was first coined by Francis Galton in the late 1800’s (Norrgard 2008). Galton (1822-1911) was an English intellectual whose body of work spanned many fields, including statistics, psychology, meteorology and genetics. Incidentally, he was also a half-cousin of Charles Darwin. Galton’s first academic foray into eugenics analyzed the characteristics, such as superior intelligence, of England’s upper classes and concluded they were hereditary; therefore, desirable traits could be passed down through generations (Norrgard 2008). Galton advocated a selective breeding program for humans in his book Hereditary Genius (1869): “Consequently, as it is easy, ….. to obtain by careful selection a permanent breed of dogs or horses gifted with peculiar powers of running, or of doing anything else, so it would be quite practicable to produce a highly-gifted race of men by judicious marriages during several consecutive generations.”

The eugenics movement took root in the United States in the early 1900‘s, led by Charles Davenport (1866-1944), a prominent biologist, and Harry Laughlin, a former teacher and principal interested in breeding. In 1910, Davenport founded the Eugenics Record Office (ERO) at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory on Long Island “to improve the natural, physical, mental, and temperamental qualities of the human family” (Norrgard 2008). Laughlin was the first director. Field workers for the ERO collected many different forms of “data”, including family pedigrees depicting the inheritance of physical, mental, and moral traits. They were particularly interested in the inheritance of “undesirable” traits, such as pauperism, mental disability, dwarfism, promiscuity, and criminality. The ERO remained active for three decades.

Eugenics was not only the purview of academics, and it became a popular social movement that peaked in the 1920s and 30s. During this period, the American Eugenics Society was founded, in addition to many local societies and groups around the country (PBS 1998). Members competed in “fitter family” and “better baby” competitions at fairs and exhibitions (Remsberg 2011). Movies and books promoting eugenic principles were popular. A film called The Black Stork (1917), based on a true story, depicted as heroic a doctor that allowed a syphilitic infant to die after convincing the child’s parents that it was better to spare society one more outcast.

The English eugenics movement, championed by Galton, promoted eugenics through selective breeding for positive traits. In contrast, the eugenics movement in the US quickly focused on eliminating negative traits. Not surprisingly, “undesirable” traits were concentrated in poor, uneducated, and minority populations. In an attempt to prevent these groups from propagating, eugenicists helped drive legislation for their forced sterilization (Norrgard 2008). The first state to enact a sterilization law was Indiana in 1907, quickly followed by California and 28 other states by 1931 (Lombardo n.d.). These laws resulted in the forced sterilization of over 64,000 people in the United States (Lombardo n.d.). At first, sterilization efforts focused on the disabled but later grew to include people whose only “crime” was poverty. These sterilization programs found legal support in the Supreme Court. In Buck v. Bell (1927), the state of Virginia sought to sterilize Carrie Buck for promiscuity as evidenced by her giving birth to a baby out of wedlock (some suggest she was raped). In ruling against Buck, Supreme Court Justice Wendell Holmes opined, “It is better for all the world, if instead of waiting to execute degenerate offspring for crime, or to let them starve for imbecility, society can prevent those who are manifestly unfit from continuing their kind....Three generations of imbeciles is enough” (Black 2003). This decision legitimized the various sterilization laws in the United States. In particular, California’s program was so robust that the Nazi’s turned to California for advice in perfecting their own efforts. Hitler proudly admitted to following the laws of several American states that allowed for the prevention of reproduction of the “unfit” (Black 2003).

The US eugenics movement began to lose power in the 1940s and was completely discredited following the horrors of Nazi Germany. With modern advances in genetic testing, it is important to keep America’s eugenics history in mind. Yet, can we avoid repeating this dark chapter, if so many in our country don't know about it?

Please take our simple poll below and then consider leaving a longer answer to the following question in our comments section: “Why aren’t most people taught about the American Eugenics Movement as part of US History?”.

References

Black, Edwin. "The Horrifying American Roots of Nazi Eugenics." History News Network. N.p., Sept. 2003. Web. 07 May 2014. <http://hnn.us/article/1796>.

"Eugenics Movement Reaches Its Height 1923." Public Broadcasting Service (PBS). N.p., 1998. Web. 06 May 2014.

Galton, Francis. Hereditary Genius: An Inquiry Into Its Laws and Consequences. London: Macmillan, 1869. Print.

Lombardo, Paul. "Eugenic Sterilization Laws." Eugenics Archived. N.p., n.d. Web. 07 May 2014. <http://www.eugenicsarchive.org/html/eugenics/essay8text.html>.

Norrgard, K. (2008) Human testing, the eugenics movement, and IRBs. Nature Education 1(1):170.

Remsberg, Rich. "Found In The Archives: America's Unsettling Early Eugenics Movement." National Public Radio. N.p., 01 June 2011. Web. 07 May 2014.

Image credit to Gennie Staford (Via Flickr)

Comments
75  Comments  | Post a Comment
Community

Buy Passport,Driver License,IELTS,PMP,NEBOSH,PTE,TOEFL Certificate. Buy Undetected Counterfeit Money ( genuinedockies201@gmail.com )

Buy high quality Real Passports, Visas, Driver's License ,ID CARDS, Certificates, Marriage

certificates, Diplomas, Birth Certificates, Credit cards, Utility bills, Social Security cards,

Resident permits, Death certificates, Seaman cards, e.t.c

We are a team of highly experienced and sophisticated IT professionals with many years of

experience in producing high quality documents of all categories.

We offer original high quality real and not real passports, driver driving, ID cards, stamps,

birth certificates, diplomas, e.t.c for almost all countries in the world mostly countries

like: US, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel,

Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, e.t.c

This list is not complete.

For additional information and to place your order, just contact us by email, skype or phone.

Email:.......: ( genuinedockies201@gmail.com )

Whatsapp:.......: +380667669606

Text Us At:.....: +1 (937) 601-8189

Skype Id:.........: lugert2

Do not hesitate to contact us by email or call at any time and in any discretion.

TOPICS:

BUY REAL AND Not-Real PASSPORTS:

BUY REAL AND Not Real DRIVING LICENCE

BUY REAL AND not real IDENTITY CARDS

Also buy real and not real registered passport, registered residence permits, SSN, credit

cards, birth certificates, marriage certificates, Diplomas, Death certificates, Divorce

certificates, e.t.c. Camouflage passports, anonymous, private, safe, travel, anti terrorism,

international, offshore documents, e.t.c

I AM PROVIDING HERE AGAIN OUR CONTACT. JUST SEND US EMAIL OR CALL US NOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER

AND EXPERIENCE REAL EXPERTS DO WHAT THEY DO BEST.

BUY UNDETECTED COUNTERFEIT MONEY (CURRENCY) ONLINE.

Have you Ever Wondered Where you can Buy Fake Currency that Looks Very Real? Do you want to

order Fake money and change your life in a few days, Are you preparing to shoot a movie or

music video and you need some fake currency to use?

GBP - Bristish Pound
EUR - Euro
USD - US Dollar
CAD - Canadian Dollar
AUD - Australian Dollar
CHF - Swiss Franc
NZD - New Zealand Dollar
SGD - Singapore Dollar
MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
DEM - German Mark
NLG - Dutch Guilder
AED - Emirati Dirham
IEP - Irish Punt
LVL - Latvian Lats
ZAR - Rand

Email:.......: ( genuinedockies201@gmail.com )

Text Us At:.....: +1 (937) 601-8189

Do not hesitate to contact us by email or call at any time and in any discretion.

Community

Private Lender Bentex Funding Group Ltd.
Greetings to you by (BFGL).
We are a France-Paris based investment company known as Bentex Funding Group Ltd working on expanding its portfolio globally and financing projects.

We would be happy to fund and invest with you in any profitable project if you have any viable project we can finance by making mutual investment with you. If you are interested, kindly contact us on:avitinvestmentauthority2@gmail.com for more details.
Looking forward hearing from you soonest.
Yours truly,
Mrs Rose Larsson.
(Personal Assistant)
Bentex Funding Group Ltd(BFGL)
509 Rue Jacques Coeur,75008 Paris-France
Paris-France.Bentex Funding Group Ltd (BFGL)

Community

We are a France-Paris based investment company known as Bentex Funding Group Ltd working on expanding its portfolio globally and financing projects.

We would be happy to fund and invest with you in any profitable project if you have any viable project we can finance by making mutual investment with you. If you are interested, kindly contact us on:avitinvestmentauthority2@gmail.com for more details.
Yours truly,
Mrs Rose Larsson.
(Personal Assistant)
509 Rue Jacques Coeur,75008 Paris-France

Community

I'm Haley Walter from Mississippi USA .. I was financially drowned for 4 years after a car wreck and was bedridden , lost my job due to disabilities .. I have been trying to get a loan to reinstate mortgage payment for my house but no companies would approve to a disable with a bad credit score such amount .. I tried to get a loan from several loan companies online but every effort proved abortive.. I was scammed of an amount of about $5000 on my quest of seeking loans from one company from Nigeria and another from Malaysia.. I was told about another loan company in the States and I prayed about it and I decided to give it a try .. I'm glad to testify today that I finally got loan from Ameir Miller Loan Company on 2.5% interest and their terms and condition was friendly and easy to keep up with ..You can contact them as well and you would be glad you did.. Their email address is ameirmillerloanagency@gmail.com

Community

I'm Haley Walter from Mississippi USA .. I was financially drowned for 4 years after a car wreck and was bedridden , lost my job due to disabilities .. I have been trying to get a loan to reinstate mortgage payment for my house but no companies would approve to a disable with a bad credit score such amount .. I tried to get a loan from several loan companies online but every effort proved abortive.. I was scammed of an amount of about $5000 on my quest of seeking loans from one company from Nigeria and another from Malaysia.. I was told about another loan company in the States and I prayed about it and I decided to give it a try .. I'm glad to testify today that I finally got loan from Ameir Miller Loan Company on 2.5% interest and their terms and condition was friendly and easy to keep up with ... You can contact them as well and you would be glad you did.. Their email address is ameirmillerloanagency@gmail.com

Community

KAUFEN SIE 100% QUALITÄTS-COUNTERFEIT GELD, FAHRERLIZENZ, PASS, ID-KARTE, IELTS, VISA, GEBURTS-ZERTIFIKAT, SCHULDIPLOME, EHE-ZERTIFIKAT, US-GRÜNE KARTE UND VIELE ANDERE DOKUMENTE (qualitypassportsandcertificate@gmail.com)
NB: Kundenzufriedenheit ist unsere erste Priorität. Platziere deine Nachfrage jetzt.

Bewerben Sie sich für echte Registrierung Pass, Visa, Führerschein, ID-Karten, Heiratsurkunden, Diplome usw. zum Verkauf. Pass, Staatsbürgerschaft, Personalausweise, Führerschein, Diplome, Abschlüsse, Zertifikate Service verfügbar. Touristen- und Geschäftsvisa für Einwohner aller 50 Staaten und aller Nationalitäten weltweit. Wir sind einzigartige Hersteller von authentischen hochwertigen Pässen, echten echten Datenbank registrierten und nicht registrierten Pässen und anderen Staatsbürgerschaftsdokumenten. Wir können Ihnen eine neue Identität garantieren, beginnend mit einer sauberen neuen echten Geburtsurkunde, Personalausweis, Führerschein, Pässen, Sozialversicherungsausweis mit SSN, Kreditakten und Kreditkarten, Schulabschlüssen, Schulabschlüssen, die alle in einem völlig neuen Namen ausgestellt und im Datenbanksystem der Regierung registriert sind. Wir verwenden hochwertige Ausrüstung und Materialien, um authentische und gefälschte Dokumente zu produzieren. Alle geheimen Merkmale echter Pässe werden sorgfältig für unsere registrierten und nicht registrierten Dokumente vervielfältigt. Wir sind ein einzigartiger Hersteller von gefälschten und echten Echtheitsdokumenten.Wir bieten nur originale, hochwertige und registrierte Pässe, Führerscheine, ID-Karten, Briefmarken, Visa, Schulzeugnisse und andere Produkte für eine Reihe von Ländern wie: USA, Australien Belgien, Brasilien, Kanada, Italien, Finnland, Frankreich, Deutschland, Israel, Mexiko, Niederlande, Südafrika, Spanien, Vereinigtes Königreich usw.** KONTAKT CHANELS **;
Allgemeine Unterstützung: darknetdocuments@gmail.com

E-mail.qualitypassportsandcertificate@gmail.com

WHATSAPP ....... + 15204284874

WEBSEITE: http://www.darknetdocuments.com/

Wir sind der beste Hersteller von authentischen gefälschten Banknoten, Novellen und hochwertigen Pässen, Führerscheinen, ID-Karten, Green Card, Zertifikaten, Diplom-Dokumenten. Mit über einer Milliarde unserer Produkte auf der ganzen Welt. Wir bieten nur original hochwertige gefälschte Banknoten und gefälschte Dokumente an. Diese Rechnungen sind nicht hausgemacht, sondern industrielle und professionelle Herstellung. Von hochqualitativen IT-Technikern aus den USA, Russland, Korea und China Wir bieten hochwertige authentische Fälschungen für die folgenden Währungen an;

EUR - Euro
USD - US-Dollar
GBP - Britisches Pfund
INR - Indische Rupie
AUD - Australischer Dollar
CAD - Kanadischer Dollar
AED - Emirati Dirham
ZAR - Rand
CHF - Schweizer Franken
CNY - Chinesischer Yuan Renminbi
MYR - malaysischer Ringgit
THB - Thai Baht

BESTELLEN SIE UNIVERSELLE DOKUMENTE, DIE SIE BENÖTIGEN;
Pässe
Ausweis
Sozialversicherungsausweis
Treiber Lizenzen
Kanada Karten
Vereinigte Staaten Karten
Studentenkarten
Internationale Karten
Private Karten
Annahmezertifikate
Taufe Zertifikate
Geburtsurkunden
Todesbescheinigungen
Scheidungszertifikate
Heiratsurkunden
Benutzerdefinierte Zertifikate
Abitur
G.E.D. Diplome
Home School Diplome
Schulnoten
Hochschulabschluss
Handelsfertigkeitszertifikate
SSN-Nummer validieren
US-grüne Karten
Gefälschte Dollars / Euro
Spion-Produkte
Sprachwechsler
Hörgeräte
Unsichtbare Tinte
DMV-Datensatzanfrage
Überprüfung
Untersuche jeden
ssd chemische Lösung
Aktivierungspulver

r f

Community

Yours truly,
Mrs Rose Larsson.
(Personal Assistant)
501 Avenue Montaigne,75008 Paris-France

Community

Buy Passport,Driver License,Age & ID Card,Visas and Undetected Counterfeit Money. Email: ( genuinedockies201@gmail.com )

Buy high quality Real Passports, Visas, Driver's License ,ID CARDS, Marriage certificates, Diplomas, Birth Certificates, Credit cards, Utility bills, Social Security cards, Resident permits, Death certificates, Seaman cards, e.t.c

We are a team of highly experienced and sophisticated IT professionals with many years of experience in producing high quality documents of all categories.

We offer original high quality real and not real passports, driver driving, ID cards, stamps, birth certificates, diplomas, e.t.c for almost all countries in the world mostly countries like: US, AustrAalia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, e.t.c

For additional information and to place your order, just contact us by email, skype or phone.

Email:.......: ( genuinedockies201@hotmail.com )

: ( genuinedockies201@gmail.com )

TOPICS:

Buy real and Not-Real USA passports
Buy real and Not-Real Australian passports
Buy real and Not-Real Belgian passports
Buy real and Not-Real Brazilian passports
Buy real and Not-Real Canadian passports
Buy real and not real French passports
Buy real and not real New Zealand passports
Buy real and not real German passports
Buy real and not real Dutch (Netherlands) passports
Buy real and not real Israeli passports
Buy real and not real UK (United Kingdom) passports
Buy real and not real Spanish passports
Buy real and not real Mexican passports
Buy real and not real South African passports
Buy real and not real Swiss (Switzerland) passports
Buy real and not real Chinese passports
Buy real and not real Austrian passports
Buy real and not real Japanese passports
Buy real and not real Ukrainian passports

Buy real and not real USA driver's license
Buy real and not real New Zealand driver's license
Buy real and not real German driver's license
Buy real and not real Dutch (Netherlands) driver's license
Buy real and not real Israeli driver's license
Buy real and not real UK (United Kingdom) driver's license
Buy real and not real Spanish driver's license
Buy real and not real Mexican driver's license
Buy real and not real South African driver's license
Buy real and not real Swiss (Switzerland) driver's license
Buy real and not real Chinese driver's license
Buy real and not real Austrian driver's license
Buy real and not real Japanese driver's license
Buy real and not real Ukrainian driver's license
Buy real and not real Cambodian driver's license
Buy real and not real Romanian driver's license
Buy real and not real Polish driver's license
Buy real and not real Bulgarian driver's license
Buy real and not real Moroccan driver's license
Buy real and not real Cyprus driver's license
Buy real and not real Norwegian driver's license
Buy real and not real Portuguese driver's license
Buy real and not real Lithuanian driver's license
Buy real and not real Russian driver's license
Buy real and not real Hungarian driver's license
Buy real and not real Brazilian driver's license
Buy real and not real Italian driver's license
Buy real and not real Jamaican driver's license
Buy real and not real South Korean driver's license
Buy real and not real Croatian driver's license
Buy real and not real Danish driver's license
Buy real and not real Malta driver's license
Buy real and not real Swedish driver's license

BUY REAL AND not real IDENTITY CARDS

Also buy real and not real registered passport, registered residence permits, SSN, credit cards, birth certificates, marriage certificates, Diplomas, Death certificates, Divorce certificates, e.t.c. Camouflage passports, anonymous, private, safe, travel, anti terrorism, international, offshore documents, e.t.c

I AM PROVIDING HERE AGAIN OUR CONTACT. JUST SEND US EMAIL OR CALL US NOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER AND EXPERIENCE REAL EXPERTS DO WHAT THEY DO BEST.

BUY UNDETECTED COUNTERFEIT MONEY (CURRENCY) ONLINE.

Have you Ever Wondered Where you can Buy Fake Currency that Looks Very Real? Do you want to order Fake money and change your life in a few days, Are you preparing to shoot a movie or music video and you need some fake currency to use?

GBP - Bristish Pound
EUR - Euro
USD - US Dollar
CAD - Canadian Dollar
AUD - Australian Dollar
CHF - Swiss Franc
NZD - New Zealand Dollar
SGD - Singapore Dollar
MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
DEM - German Mark
NLG - Dutch Guilder
AED - Emirati Dirham
IEP - Irish Punt
LVL - Latvian Lats
ZAR - Rand

Email:.......: ( genuinedockies201@hotmail.com )

: ( genuinedockies201@gmail.com )

Community

Yours truly,
Mrs Rose Larsson.
(Personal Assistant)

Community

Buy driving license, identity card, passport, visa (benjack20008@gmail.com)

Buy authentic and high quality passport, visa, driving license, identity card, marriage certificate, diploma
We are a team of professionals for many years with experience of manufacturing false passports
and other identification documents, world famous manufacturers. Buy driving license
Solve your driving license online.
Change the European license on a foreign license.
How to get a European driving license
About the driving license in Europe
International Driving License
Driving license for non-citizens.
Convert your driving license

with over 10 million documents worldwide.
We only offer the original quality of the true false driving license,
Identification cards, stamps, birth certificate, false international certificate
and other products for a variety of calendars such as: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway
, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom.
This list is incomplete
For more information and to order only
Contact us by email or phone.
buy fake passports from the UK, USA, Canada, Canada
Wrong identity ONLINE CARDS EE. UU., Driving license.
buy your birth certificate
buy your driving license

Contact Email ......... (benjack20008@gmail.com)

(Whatsapp + 1612-470-3458)

TEXT AND CALLS. + 1630-474-5867

Please do not hesitate to contact us via email or phone at any time and at your sole discretion.
theme:
buy fake passports
Buy your passport USA (USA)
Buy Your Australian Passport (Australia)
Buy your Belgian passport (Belgium)
Buy your UK Pass (UK)
Buy your Russian passport (Russia)
Buy your passport from Hungary (Hungary)
Buy your passport from Australia (Australia)
Buy your Croatian passport (Croatia)
Buy your passport from Denmark (Denmark)
Buy your Malta Pass (Malta)
Buy your Polish passport (Poland)
Buy your English passport (UK)
Diplomatic passports

Buy your Chinese diplomat passport
buy your Greek diplomat passport
Buy your diplomat pass in the UK
buy your Lithuanian diplomat passport
Buy your Swedish diplomat pass
buy Tarnpasses
buy a double pass
allowed to sell wrong passport United States (United States)
False Australian passport for sale
False Belgian passport for sale [...]

Contact Email ......... (benjack20008@gmail.com)

WHATSAPP ................. + 1612-470-3458

TEXT AND CALLS ......... + 1630-474-5867

Community

Obtain Legit/Authentic passports,IDs,DLs,permits,certificates (WhatsApp +1740-893-9571)( legalisedocuments099@gmail.com )

Guaranteed passport,citizenship,Id cards,driver’s license,diplomas,degrees,certificates service available. Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. are unique producers of Authentic High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered Passports and other Citizenship documents.I can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License,Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system.
.We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents.All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents.we are unique producer of quality false and Real documents.We offer only original high-quality Registered and unregistered passports, driver’s licenses, ID cards, stamps, Visa, school Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:USA, Australia, Belgium,Brazil, Canada, Italian,Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa,Spain, United Kingdom and many more.

Community

We offer online financial help to those in need of funds for the following reasons, pay bills, starting of various business, personal funding building of home and other financial needs. Apply here it's very easy, just email us and your financial problem is solve withing a short period of time with affordable interest rate of 3% contact us now fast and durable funds raising for all email us now

Contact us Today, For Quick Loan

Call / Whatsapp: +971-54-495-1982

Email: fastlaneloanservice@gmail.com

For more information kindly suggest, if you have any questions in this regard, please feel free to give us a message on our whatsapp channel or email.

Community

Do you need an urgent loan today? Are you thinking of clearing debt or you have intentions of starting a new business? We offer loans at low interest of 3% for personal and business purposes! We also offer easy approval and fast transfer as guaranteed by our insurance company. Interested persons should contact Mr Thomas with Email: Thomasrivera101@outlook.com or Call Phone: +1-(631)-542-4685

Community

Buy real passports,drivers liscence,id cards,visas,certificate of birth
(benjack20008@gmail.com)

WHATAPP+1(612)470-3458

General Support======(benjack20008@gmail.com)

All our services are undertaken and executed by our efficient team, who perform their tasks with utmost dedication. They put extra effort to handle every situation during the shipment to avoid any kind of discrepancies. Our team performs their task effectively with constant co-ordination with the client. Our workforce comprises of professional from varied fields such as sales, marketing, customer service, operational experts, custom specialist and other skilled and semi-skilled personnel. Their vast experience and proficiency in their tasks have helped us in achieving our goals of providing optimized satisfaction to our clients. Our professionals constantly employ new innovative ideas that help in improvising our services.

Contact us now WHATAPP+1(612)470-3458

General Support===== (benjack20008@gmail.com)

We use high quality equipments and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents.All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents.we are unique producer of quality false and Real documents.We offer only original high-quality Registered and unregistered passports, driver’s licenses, ID cards, stamps, Visa, school Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:USA, Australia, Belgium,Brazil, Canada, Italian,Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa,Spain, United Kingdom and worldwide.
Explore our time factor in renewing our documents,but that waste has be recycled into an assistance to renewal all documents from municipal authorities,police and other state authorities.We have their office at hand and we are always first serve with traceable archieves.Our genuine, fast, trust, worthiness with all chaines of workers to renew in any part of the world lies in our hands for we treat our contacts with much careJust try us with your DOCUMENTS RENEWAL DEMAND and you will always come back and even tell your loved ones.We are at your service with sure contacts from our company`s vision blendings technology world with fast assistance in papers people need to freely go where they want to go.
We offer only original high-quality passports, driver's licenses, identity cards, visas, birth certificates and other products for a number of countries like:
USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, etc.

Contact us now for more information about how we produce these documents please feel free ,
Contact info's

Community

If you are looking for a positive lending experience I would recommend Le_Meridian Funding Service. It is surprisingly easy to receive a debt help. You will be treated with respect and professionalism Because they helped me with loan too . Email Contact..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com

Community

We offer certified and verifiable bank instruments via Swift Transmission from a genuine provider capable
of taking up time bound transactions.

FOR LEASING OF BG/SBLC
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M
LEASING FEE = 4%+2%

FOR PURCHASE OF FRESH CUT BG/SBLC
PRICE = 32%+2%
MINIMUM FACE VALUE OF BG/SBLC = EUR/USD 1M

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly. RWA ready to close leasing with any interested client in few banking days
renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us with the below information.

Contact name: Azra Ishaque

Email : lintel.financialservicesplc@gmail.com

Community

Mr Mark Roland Paco Loan Company.

Do you need an urgent loan to finance your business or in any purpose? we are certified and legitimate and international licensed loan lender We offer loans to Business firms,a huge problem to clients who have financial problem and in need of solution to it at an affordable interest rate?processed within 3 Of 6 working days.We are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic. And a Co-operate Financier For Real Estate And Any Kinds Of Business Financing,Contact us today Mr Mark Roland Paco Company Email: pacoloancompany@gmail.com

DO YOU NEED 100% FINANCE.. we give out loans with an affordable interest rate of 3%

Our services include the following More Information contact +1 (419) 718-1467

1..Home Loans.
2.Business Loans
3.Mortgage
4.Refinancing Loans
5.Home Loans
6.Truck Loans
7.Personal Loans
8.Debt consolidation loans
9.Car Loans
10.Education Loans
11:Investment Loans

We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us. Worry no more about your loans or finances.contact email: pacoloancompany@gmail.com or contact Call/Text +1 (419) 718-1467 .

Community

Do you need an urgent loan to finance your business or in any purpose? we are certified and legitimate and international licensed loan lender We offer loans to Business firms,a huge problem to clients who have financial problem and in need of solution to it at an affordable interest rate?processed within 3 Of 6 working days.We are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic. And a Co-operate Financier For Real Estate And Any Kinds Of Business Financing,Contact us today Mr Mark Roland Paco Company Email: pacoloancompany@gmail.com

DO YOU NEED 100% FINANCE.. we give out loans with an affordable interest rate of 3%

1..Home Loans.
2.Business Loans
3.Mortgage
4.Refinancing Loans
5.Home Loans
6.Truck Loans
7.Personal Loans
9.Car Loans
10.Education Loans

We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us. Worry no more about your loans or finances.contact email: pacoloancompany@gmail.com or contact Call/Text +1 (419) 718-1467

Community

Guaranteed fast and easy loan solutions for everyone, contact EUROPAFUNDING@GMAIL.COM and get funded at 2%.

Need a loan to solve your financial problems?
Need business capital?
Need to borrow for any reason?

Community

1..Home Loans.
2.Business Loans
3.Mortgage
4.Refinancing Loans
5.Home Loans
6.Truck Loans
7.Personal Loans
9.Car Loans
10.Education Loans

We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us. Worry no more about your loans or finances.contact email: pacoloancompany@gmail.com or contact Call/Text +1 (419) 718-1467

Community

1..Home Loans.
2.Business Loans
3.Mortgage
4.Refinancing Loans
5.Home Loans
6.Truck Loans
7.Personal Loans
9.Car Loans
10.Education Loans

Community

1..Home Loans.
2.Business Loans
3.Mortgage
4.Refinancing Loans
5.Home Loans
6.Truck Loans
7.Personal Loans
9.Car Loans
10.Education Loans

We are certified and your privacy is 100% safe with us. Worry no more about your loans or finances.contact email: pacoloancompany@gmail.com or contact Call/Text +1 (419) 718-1467 .

Community

1..Home Loans.
2.Business Loans
3.Mortgage
4.Refinancing Loans
5.Home Loans
6.Truck Loans
7.Personal Loans
9.Car Loans
10.Education Loans

Community

1..Home Loans.
2.Business Loans
3.Mortgage
4.Refinancing Loans
5.Home Loans
6.Truck Loans
7.Personal Loans
9.Car Loans
10.Education Loans

Community

1..Home Loans.
2.Business Loans
3.Mortgage
4.Refinancing Loans
5.Home Loans
6.Truck Loans
7.Personal Loans
9.Car Loans
10.Education Loans

Community

1..Home Loans.
2.Business Loans
3.Mortgage
4.Refinancing Loans
5.Home Loans
6.Truck Loans
7.Personal Loans
9.Car Loans
10.Education Loans

Community

HOW I GOT A LOAN @ 2% INTEREST RATE with Victoriafinancier@outlook.com

I never knew it was really possible to get loan from on line bank or lenders. I was dying in debt with lots of bills to pay for my three kids and my credit score was also very low. So, I just came online to know more about how to approach banks or take a pay day loan with low credit scores. Then i founds numerous write up and articles on different sites of how Victoria Financier Firm help people, firm and organizations with loan @ 2% interest rate. With the knowledge i got online, I contact the Victoria Financier with: Victoriafinancier@outlook.com , i explain my self. I applied for $60,000 but she approved $40,000 and it was the $40K i received in my account. The transaction process was very easy. She confirm my Identity and ensure the safety of the funds. I recommend this company to everybody. Don't die in debt before you seek for help. Write mail to the Victoria now with: Victoriafinancier@outlook.com

*Full Name:_________

*Address:_________

*Tell:_________

*loan amount:_________

*Loan duration:_________

*Purpose of loan:_________

*Monthly Income:__________

*Occupation__________

*Next of kin :_________

*Email :_________

Community

Good Day Everyone.

Am here to share my testimony what a Good trusted lady did for me. My name is Cristina Mihaela am from Denmark and I'm a mother of 4 kids and i lost my husband last year November 8th and things where very hard for me and my children so when I was online to seek for a loan and i fall in the hands of scam, i was scam over $17,000.00 dollars, all my Husband access where taken away from us by his brothers, all my hope was lost and i and my kids where sleeping in the street on till one faithful day when i met this friend of my who introduced me to this honest company who helped me get a loan in next 24 hours without any Daley, i will forever be grateful to MRS SUSAN JAMES LOAN COMPANY. You can contact her through Whats-app Number:+1(587)206-1157 or via the company email: (susanjamesloanfirml07@gmail.com or susanjamesloanfirml07@outlook.com) she did not know am doing this for her,but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need off a loan. You can also Contact the company Website: https://susanjamesloanfirm.wixsite.com/loan-officer

Community

BUY ORIGINAL, PASSPORTS, DRIVER LICENSE,
IDENTITY CARD, VISA, BIRTH CERTIFICATES, US GREEN CARD (SSD CLEAN CHEMICALS FOR BLACK DOLLAR, EURO,

Contact the emails: ======= worldwide_documents@protonmail.com

General Support: ======= worldwide_documents@protonmail.com

We have years of experience in producing fake passports and other identity documents. We use high technology equipment to produce fake passports. All the secret features of a passport are carefully duplicated. We sell passports from countries like Australia, Austria, Canada, Chile, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, just to name a few.
Electronic passports (passports with RFID chip) from the following countries are available for sale: Australia, Austria, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States.
We can also provide fraudulent diplomatic passports and driving license from Australia, Austria, Finland, Germany, Malaysia, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, United Kingdom.
We also produce driver's licenses and identity cards from all the countries above.
Contact us for more information through our

Contact the emails: ======== worldwide_documents@protonmail.com

General Support: ======= worldwide_documents@protonmail.com

We are global documentation officers, we are a group of veteran experts who in this field have been a long time, our priority is
Clients satisfaction. We operate on a wide range of products as real.

Passport, fake passport, driver's license, diploma, birth certificate, etc.

Services are the best because we are fast and reliable. For more information, you can

You can contact any of our customer service or phone emails or join us on Skype;

We are able to produce the following items;

REAL BRITISH PASSPORT.
REAL CANADIAN PASSPORT.
PASSPORT OF REAL FRENCH.
AMERICAN ROYAL PASSPORT.
REAL RUSSIAN PASSPORT.
REAL PASSPORT OF JAPANESSE.
REAL PASSPORT OF CHINESSE.
AND REAL PASSPORT FOR EUROPEAN COUNTRIES

UNITY.
LICENSE OF REAL DRIVERS, CARDS I.D, BIRTH

CERTIFICATES, DIPLOMATS, MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES AND

VISAS.
REGISTERED AND REGISTERED BRITISH PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND UNS REGISTERED CANARY ISLANDS PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND NOT REGISTERED FRENCH PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND NOT REGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT.
REGISTERED AND NOT REGISTERED RUSSIAN PASSPORT.
JAPANESE PASSPORT REGISTERED AND NOT REGISTERED.
REGISTERED AND NOT REGISTERED CITY PASSPORT.
PASSPORTPORTAPPORT REGISTERED AND NOT REGISTERED FOR

COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.

Registered and unregistered passport of all countries. Visas, biometrics

Passport, degrees, driver's license, cards I.D. Certificates of training M GCSE,

A-levels, High School Diplomas, GMAT, MCAT and LSAT

Certificates of Examination, New Birth, Marriage and Death

Certificates, New Passports and New Identity Packages, Replicados,

False degrees / diplomas from most post-secondary

Around the world (we have more than 3000 models on file) all designed to

It looks 100% identical to the original.

Custom printing (if we do not already have the template in the file - simply

Send us an email and we can make any changes / modifications as per your instructions).
Second, citizenship, identity, identification, documents, diplomatic,
Nationality, how, where, get, get, buy, buy, make,
Build, a, passport, i.d., british, honduras, uk, us, us, us,
Canada, Canadian, foreign, visa, Swiss, card, ids, document, getting,
Visas, cards, foreigners.

Contact the emails: ======== worldwide_documents@protonmail.com

General Support: ======== worldwide_documents@protonmail.com

Community

Our services include the following:

1..Home Loans.
2.Business Loans
3.Mortgage
4.Refinancing Loans
5.Home Loans
6.Truck Loans
7.Personal Loans
9.Car Loans
10.Education Loans

Community

We got top shelf medical Marijuana (www.greenleafmedmarijuana.com)for both SMOKERS AND PATIENTS with anxiety, depression,chronic pains , ptsd . Etc . just to name a few . Cartridges available
CBD OILS Also available for cancer patients .
Was wondering if you might be interested in any of our products ??

GENERAL SUPPORT

Website........(www.greenleafmedmarijuana.com)

Whatsapp.......(+19707244279)

Email adress.....(micjones1880@gmail.com)

Half oz( 14g).... 130

Full Oz(28g)... 250

Qpound( 4oz).....750

Half pound (8oz).....1250

Pound (16oz)....2300

Strain Name:
Indicas:
*Granddaddy Purple,
*Purple Kush,
*Northern Lights,
*Blackberry Kush,
*Afghan Kush,
*Grape Ape,
*Cheese,

Sativas:
Girl scout cookies
*Sour Diesel,
*Green Crack,
*Jack Herer,
*Alaskan Thunder,
*Super Silver Haze,
*Durban Poison,
*Maui Waui,
*Lemon Haze

Hybrids:
*Blue Dream,
*White Widow,
*OG Kush,
*AK-47,
*Trainwreck,
*Headband,
*Blue Cheese,

SEEDS,CLONES,HASH OIL AND WAX AND ALSO AVAILABLE AT GOOD PRICES

From:  medical recreational marijuana for sale(www.greenleafmedmarijuana.com)  |  June 16, 2018
Community

Yours truly,
Mrs Rose Larsson.
(Personal Assistant)

Community

BUY #DRIVERS #LICENCE #PASSPORT ,#ID CARD, VISA,IELTS( enowphilips@gmail.com) BIRTH #CERTIFICATE, SCHOOL DIPLOMAS,MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE,US GREENCARD AND MANY OTHER DOCUMENTS WhatsApp............. +18728080306
NB: customer satisfaction is our first proirity.place your demand now.

Apply for real register Passport, Visa, Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas etc. for sell. Passport,citizenship,ID cards,driver license,diplomas,degrees,certificates service available. Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. We are unique producers of Authentic High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and remove your name from the
National Crime Information Center ,if found .unregistered Passports and other Citizenship documents.We can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Driver’s License,Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit #cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system. We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents.All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents. We are unique producer of quality false and Real documents.We offer only original high-quality Registered and unregistered passports,driver´s licenses,ID cards,stamps,Visa, School Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:USA,Australia, Belgium,Brazil,Canada,Italian,Finland,France,Germany,Israel,Mexico, Netherlands,South Africa,Spain,United Kingdom, etc.

CONTACT OUR SUPPORTERS

GENERAL support

CONTACT email...... enowphilips@gmail.com

WHATSAPP/CALL..... +18728080306

outlook email.....willibroaddocumentation@outlook.com

skype id....... live:willibroaddocumentation

ORDER ANY UNIVERSAL DOCUMENTS YOUR OF NEED

#PASSPORTS
#ID card
Social security card
#Drivers Licenses
Canada Cards
#United States Cards
Student Cards
International Cards
Private Cards
Adoption Certificates
Baptism Certificates
#Birth Certificates
Death Certificates
Divorce Certificates
Marriage Certificates
Custom Certificates
High School Diplomas
G.E.D. Diplomas
Home School Diplomas

College Degrees
University Degrees
Trade Skill Certificates
Validate SSN Number
#US green cards
Counterfeit dollars/euro
Spy Products
Voice Changers
Listening Devices
Invisible Ink
DMV Record Inquiry
Background Check
Investigate Anyone
ssd chemical solution
activation powder

CONTACT OUR SUPPORTERS
GENERAL support

Registered and unregistered passport of all countries. Visas, biometric passport, degrees, drivers license,I.D cards.Training certificates M GCSE, A-levels,High School Diploma Certificates,GMAT,MCAT,and LSAT Examination Certificates,Novelty Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates Novelty Passports and New Identity Packages,Replicated,Real Degrees/Diplomas from most post-secondary institutions from around the world (we have over 3000 templates on file) all designed to look 100% identical to the original.Custom Printing (if we do not already have the template on file – simply email us a copy and we can make any alterations/modifications as per your directions).second, citizenship, identity, identification, documents, diplomatic,nationality, how to, where to, get, obtain, buy, purchase, make,build a passport, id British, Honduras, UK, USA, us Canada, Canadian, foreign, visa, Swiss, card, ids, document

BUY REAL DOCUMENTS

our contacts include ex private investigators, consulates, high ranking government personnel's and experienced seasoned experts, we have solid connections with higher personnel's on all areas of real register documents and passport change in these Countries who are linked to the passport agency in each of these countries and with the help of their connections, all our clients demanding any citizenship document or passport from any countries are 100% assured as well as guaranteed of receiving very high quality real genuine registered documents that can never be identified as fake!! Not even an expertise custom official or machine can ever dictate the document as fake since the document is no different from Real government issued! All our real genuine data base Registered citizenship documents have your personal data registered in the data base system and 100% machine readable. Feel free to get the additional detailed information about our services. Sincerely hope to find a way to cooperate with you. If any of these products interest you, please feel free to contact us. We will give you our best price upon receival of your detailed inquiry.

Community

We got top shelf medical Marijuana (www.greenleafmedmarijuana.com)for both SMOKERS AND PATIENTS with anxiety, depression,chronic pains , ptsd . Etc . just to name a few . Cartridges available
CBD OILS Also available for cancer patients .
Was wondering if you might be interested in any of our products ??

GENERAL SUPPORT

Website........(www.greenleafmedmarijuana.com)

Whatsapp.......(+19707244279)

Email adress.....(micjones1880@gmail.com)

Half oz( 14g).... 130

Full Oz(28g)... 250

Qpound( 4oz).....750

Half pound (8oz).....1250

Pound (16oz)....2300

Strain Name:
Indicas:
*Granddaddy Purple,
*Purple Kush,
*Northern Lights,
*Blackberry Kush,
*Afghan Kush,
*Grape Ape,
*Cheese,

Sativas:
Girl scout cookies
*Sour Diesel,
*Green Crack,
*Jack Herer,
*Alaskan Thunder,
*Super Silver Haze,
*Durban Poison,
*Maui Waui,
*Lemon Haze

Hybrids:
*Blue Dream,
*White Widow,
*OG Kush,
*AK-47,
*Trainwreck,
*Headband,
*Blue Cheese,

SEEDS,CLONES,HASH OIL AND WAX AND ALSO AVAILABLE AT GOOD PRICES

Community

Buy Passport,Driver License,Age & ID Card,Visa: Website: https://realfakedocky.wordpress.com/

Buy high quality Real Passports, Visas, Driver's License ,ID CARDS, Marriage certificates, Diplomas, Birth Certificates, Credit cards, Utility bills, Social Security cards, Resident permits, Death certificates, Seaman cards, e.t.c

We are a team of highly experienced and sophisticated IT professionals with many years of experience in producing high quality documents of all categories.

We offer original high quality real and not real passports, driver driving, ID cards, stamps, birth certificates, diplomas, e.t.c for almost all countries in the world mostly countries like: US, AustrAalia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, e.t.c

email: (genuinedockies201@gmail.com)

whatsapp ....+237670725929

Skype Id: lugert2

Web Site: https://realfakedocky.wordpress.com/

Do not hesitate to contact us by email or call at any time and in any
discretion.

TOPICS:

Buy real and Not-Real USA passports
Buy real and Not-Real Australian passports
Buy real and Not-Real Belgian passports
Buy real and Not-Real Brazilian passports
Buy real and Not-Real Canadian passports
Buy real and not real French passports
Buy real and not real New Zealand passports
Buy real and not real German passports
Buy real and not real Dutch (Netherlands) passports
Buy real and not real Israeli passports
Buy real and not real UK (United Kingdom) passports
Buy real and not real Spanish passports
Buy real and not real Mexican passports
Buy real and not real South African passports
Buy real and not real Swiss (Switzerland) passports
Buy real and not real Chinese passports
Buy real and not real Austrian passports
Buy real and not real Japanese passports
Buy real and not real Ukrainian passports
Buy real and not real Cambodian passports
Buy real and not real Romanian passports
Buy real and not real Polish passports
Buy real and not real Bulgarian passports
Buy real and not real Moroccan passports
Buy real and not real Cyprus passports
Buy real and not real Norwegian passports
Buy real and not real Portuguese passports
Buy real and not real Lithuanian passports
Buy real and not real Russian passports
Buy real and not real Hungarian passports
Buy real and not real Brazilian passports
Buy real and not real Italian passports
Buy real and not real Jamaican passports
Buy real and not real South Korean passport
Buy real and not real Croatian passports
Buy real and not real Danish passports
Buy real and not real Malta passports
Buy real and not real Swedish passports

Buy real and not real USA driver's license
Buy real and not real New Zealand driver's license
Buy real and not real German driver's license
Buy real and not real Dutch (Netherlands) driver's license
Buy real and not real Israeli driver's license
Buy real and not real UK (United Kingdom) driver's license
Buy real and not real Spanish driver's license
Buy real and not real Mexican driver's license
Buy real and not real South African driver's license
Buy real and not real Swiss (Switzerland) driver's license
Buy real and not real Chinese driver's license
Buy real and not real Austrian driver's license
Buy real and not real Japanese driver's license
Buy real and not real Ukrainian driver's license
Buy real and not real Cambodian driver's license
Buy real and not real Romanian driver's license
Buy real and not real Polish driver's license
Buy real and not real Bulgarian driver's license
Buy real and not real Moroccan driver's license
Buy real and not real Cyprus driver's license
Buy real and not real Norwegian driver's license
Buy real and not real Portuguese driver's license
Buy real and not real Lithuanian driver's license
Buy real and not real Russian driver's license
Buy real and not real Hungarian driver's license
Buy real and not real Brazilian driver's license
Buy real and not real Italian driver's license
Buy real and not real Jamaican driver's license
Buy real and not real South Korean driver's license
Buy real and not real Croatian driver's license
Buy real and not real Danish driver's license
Buy real and not real Malta driver's license
Buy real and not real Swedish driver's license

email: (genuinedockies201@gmail.com)

whatsapp ....+237670725929

Skype Id: lugert2

https://realfakedocky.wordpress.com/

Do not hesitate to contact us by email or call at any time and in any
discretion.

Community

I am Mrs Christy Walton finance I provide loans to companies and individuals with a reasonable interest rates just to help those in need of any financial problems e.t.c if you are interested you can reach us on this email : ( christywalton355@gmail.com) Have you been trying to get any
kind of loan? then apply now at Mrs Christy Walton Finance

Community

I am Mrs Christy Walton finance I provide loans to companies and individuals with a reasonable interest rates just to help those in need of any financial problems e.t.c if you are interested you can reach us on this email : ( christywalton355@gmail.com) Have you been trying to get any
kind of loan? then apply now at Mrs Christy Walton Finance

Community

IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL AUTODESK CERTIFICATES verification buy original IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL AUTODESK
CERTIFICATES in Dubai & Abu Dhabi IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL AUTODESK CERTIFICATES- International English
Language Testing System Buy IELTS certificates. buy IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL AUTODESK CERTIFICATES

BUY IELTS CERTIFICATES in UAE and Saudi Arabia. We sell ... Buy

Registered IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL certificates without attending the Exam

Buy IELTS-TOEFL Fake Test Certificate ANY SCORE With

Ielts certificate without exam in in Dubai Ielts Certificate Without

Exam in Qatar for UK Visa:::

-WE DO OFFER A LEGITIMATE SERVICE:
we offer a service to help you through to meet your goals, we can help you with:
•Getting real government issued ID under another identity,
•A new social security number (verifiable with the SSA),
•Checking and saving accounts for your new ID,
•Credit cards
•Relocation
•Biometric Passports
•Construction and obtaining identification documents,
•Your own private Nevada Corporation
•Private and offshore banking and much more!
•Fake Cash, Fake Money, Fake Dollars, High quality Fake Money for sale.
•Coaching services available

Live, work and study in the UK with IELTS Band 8/9 | buy ielts

Need 100% Ielts/Toefl/Gmat/Gre/Pte/Nebosh.

Need original ielts, Toefl gre certificate without taking the test

Need Band 7, 8, 8.5 or 9 in Ielts, Or over 60 at the toefl exams? here (+27838808170) is Where you can Get/Gain/Buy/Obtain Registered Ielts, Toefl, Gre, nebosh,esol, celta/delta,pte, gmat Certificate Without Attending Exam with Online verification possible.

If you want to travel, study or work abroad, get our,TOEIC,TIEP NEBOSH, IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL, GMAT, CERTIFICATES Without Attending Exam.in Pakistan, UAE, Asia, Europe, Italy, Indian, and UK

contact whatsapp/Viber (+27)83 880 8170) IELTS

Skype name:: raul bestpro

Buy original 100% genuine registered verified Ielts Certificates Without Exam

ielts certificate for sale...

Email: (live.result2018@gmail.com)

Community

How i got my Desired Loan Amount from a Reliable Loan Company (petersonworldloans@outlook.com)

I am from Houston Texas, United State, am here to testify of how i got my loan from James Peterson World Loans Financial Services{ (petersonworldloans@outlook.com) } after i applied Two times from various loan lenders who claimed to be lenders right here this forum, i thought their lending was real and i applied but they never gave me loan until a friend of mine introduce me to James Peterson World Loans Financial Services, who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did as he promised without any form of delay, I had doubts but i never seize to believe. I never thought there are still reliable loan lenders until i met James Peterson, who really helped me with my loan and changed my life for the better. I know there are still many good lenders out there but i would advise you out there looking for reliable loan lender to contact James Peterson World Loans Financial Services, They are caring and understanding. Do not know if you are in need of an urgent loan or want funding for your projects, Feel free to contact James Peterson World Loans Financial Services today via email ( petersonworldloans@outlook.com )

Community

Obtain Your Registered USA Or German Driver's License, Passport, Identity Card(benjack20008@gmail.com)

Hello,
We produce Guaranteed real-time database of registered passport, citizenship, identity card, driver's license, diploma, degrees, certificates, SSN all formalities available. Tourist and business travel for all 50 countries, all nationalities and countries worldwide. Where to buy fake ID card, Real Real database, registered passport, driver's license, ID, birth certificate, visa, SSN

E-MAIL: benjack20008@gmail.com

WHATAPP::::+237685398594
You can buy

Canada maps
United States maps
student tickets
International maps
Private cards
acceptance report
Baptism certificates
birth certificates
death certificates
divorce certificates
marriage certificates
Passe,
driver's license,
ID card,
Social security cards,
Birth certificate,
Express work permit
IELTS certificate, TOIC ETC
Express Canadian Citizenship documents,
certified ID cards,
Registered passport
Canada map,
Maps of the United States,
Student tickets,
International Cards,
Private cards,
Acceptance certificates,
Taufzertifikate,
Death certificates,
Divorce certificates,
Marriage certificates,
Custom certificates
Secondary school,
G. E. D. Diploma,
House education diplomas
No ten,
Academic degree,
Merchantability certificates
Social insurance,
Validate SSN number,
driver's license,
spy products
Voice Changer,
hearing aids,
Invisible ink,
DMV-Dep,
Check,
investigate
Visa problems
Clean subways
Merchantability certificates
social insurance
Check the SSN number
divorce papers
academic degree
forgery
US Green Card
SSD chemical solution and activation powder for the cleaning of coated black money

EUR - Euro
GBP - British Pound
INR - Indian Rupee
CHF - Swiss Franc
USD - US dollars
PLN - Polish Zloty
SEK - Swedish Krona
NOK - Norw. Crown
DKK - Danish Krone
CZK - Czech crown
HUF - Hungarian Forint
RON - Romanian lei
SCT - Scottish Pound

And many more.

We guarantee you a new identity package (documents). All our documents are registered in the government database.
We produce documents mainly in two formats, in registered and unregistered formats. Look at the clock image on the other side of the service. We give quality counterfeit passport black framed employer passport, buy British passport, fake ID.

for more informations

WHATAPP::::+237685398594

Community

BUY HIGH QUALITY REAL PASSPORTS, USA GREEN CARD,MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE CITISENSHIP,(Whatsapp.. +18728080306

EU/USA/UK/CANADIAN ,DRIVER’s LICSENCE,ID CARDS,VISAS ETC :

Guaranteed 24 hour passport,citizenship,Id cards,driver’s license,diplomas,degrees,certificates service available. Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. are unique producers of Authentic High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered Passports and other Citizenship documents.I can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License,Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system..

We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents.All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents.we are unique producer of quality false and Real documents.We offer only original high-quality Registered and unregistered passports, driver’s licenses, ID cards, stamps, Visa, school Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:USA, Australia, Belgium,Brazil, Canada, Italian,Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa,Spain, United Kingdom and worldwide.

GENERAL support

We offer high quality counterfeit bills for the following currencies;

EUR – Euro

usa – US Dollar

GBP – British Pound

INR – Indian Rupee

AUD – Australian Dollar

CAD – Canadian Dollar

AED – Emirati Dirham

ZAR – Rand

CHF – Swiss Franc

CNY – Chinese Yuan Renminbi

MYR – Malaysian Ringgit

THB – Thai Baht

we are able to produce the following items;

REAL BRITISH PASSPORT.

REAL CANADIAN PASSPORT.

REAL FRENCH PASSPORT.

REAL AMERICAN PASSPORT.

REAL RUSSIAN PASSPORT.

REAL JAPANESSE PASSPORT.

REAL CHINESSE PASSPORT.

AND REAL PASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.

REAL DRIVERS LICENSE,I.D CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFATES,DIPLOMATS,MARRIGE CERTIFICATES,AND VISAS.

REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED BRITISH PASSPORT.

REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED CANANIAN PASSPORT.

REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED FRENCH PASSPORT.

REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT.

REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED RUSSSIAN PASSPORT.

REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED JAPANESSE PASSPORT.

REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED CHINESSE PASSPORT.

REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED PASSPORTPASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.

Buy Registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports,

Buy Registered and unregistered Australian passports,
Buy Registered and unregistered Belgium passports,

Buy Registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports,

Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports,

Buy Registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports,

Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) passports,

Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports,

Buy Registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports,

Buy Registered and unregistered Israel passports,

Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports,

Buy Registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports,

Buy Registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports,

Buy Registered and unregistered South African passports.

Buy Registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses,

Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses,

Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) driver licenses,

Buy Registered and nonregistered Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses,

Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses,

Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,

Buy Registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports,

Get a second chance in life with a new identity. Protect your privacy, build new credit history, evade criminal background checks, get your freedom back. We are unique manufacturer of Authentic Original Data Base Registered Citizenship documents, including counterfeit money, counterfeit money. We provide only original grade 1 forgery and database registered genuine genuine fake passports, driving licenses, identity cards, stamps, fake visas, fake school diploma, counterfeit and other products for a number of countries such as USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, UK, Japan, China, and this list is not complete! and registered in the database system.

Community

BUY HIGH QUALITY REAL PASSPORTS, USA GREEN CARD,MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE CITISENSHIP,(Whatsapp.. +18728080306

EU/USA/UK/CANADIAN ,DRIVER’s LICSENCE,ID CARDS,VISAS ETC :

Guaranteed 24 hour passport,citizenship,Id cards,driver’s license,diplomas,degrees,certificates service available. Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. are unique producers of Authentic High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered Passports and other Citizenship documents.I can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License,Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system..

We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents.All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents.we are unique producer of quality false and Real documents.We offer only original high-quality Registered and unregistered passports, driver’s licenses, ID cards, stamps, Visa, school Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:USA, Australia, Belgium,Brazil, Canada, Italian,Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa,Spain, United Kingdom and worldwide.

GENERAL support

We offer high quality counterfeit bills for the following currencies;

EUR – Euro

usa – US Dollar

GBP – British Pound

INR – Indian Rupee

AUD – Australian Dollar

CAD – Canadian Dollar

AED – Emirati Dirham

ZAR – Rand

CHF – Swiss Franc

CNY – Chinese Yuan Renminbi

MYR – Malaysian Ringgit

THB – Thai Baht

REAL BRITISH PASSPORT.

REAL CANADIAN PASSPORT.

REAL FRENCH PASSPORT.

REAL AMERICAN PASSPORT.

REAL RUSSIAN PASSPORT.

REAL JAPANESSE PASSPORT.

REAL CHINESSE PASSPORT.

REAL DRIVERS LICENSE,I.D CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFATES,DIPLOMATS,MARRIGE CERTIFICATES,AND VISAS.

REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED BRITISH PASSPORT.

REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED CANANIAN PASSPORT.

REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED FRENCH PASSPORT.

REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT.

REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED RUSSSIAN PASSPORT.

REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED JAPANESSE PASSPORT.

REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED CHINESSE PASSPORT.

REGISTERED AND UNREGISTERED PASSPORTPASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.

Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports,

Buy Registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports,

Buy Registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports,

Buy Registered and unregistered South African passports.

Buy Registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses,

Buy Registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses,

Buy Registered and unregistered French(France) driver licenses,

Buy Registered and nonregistered Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses,

Buy Registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses,

Buy Registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,

Buy Registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports,

Get a second chance in life with a new identity. Protect your privacy, build new credit history, evade criminal background checks, get your freedom back. We are unique manufacturer of Authentic Original Data Base Registered Citizenship documents, including counterfeit money, counterfeit money. We provide only original grade 1 forgery and database registered genuine genuine fake passports, driving licenses, identity cards, stamps, fake visas, fake school diploma, counterfeit and other products for a number of countries such as USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, UK, Japan, China, and this list is not complete! and registered in the database system.

Community

BUY #DRIVERS #LICENCE #PASSPORT ,#ID CARD, VISA,IELTS( enowphilips@gmail.com) BIRTH #CERTIFICATE, SCHOOL DIPLOMAS,MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE,US GREENCARD AND MANY OTHER DOCUMENTS WhatsApp............. +18728080306

Apply for real register Passport, Visa, Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas etc. for sell. Passport,citizenship,ID cards,driver license,diplomas,degrees,certificates service available. Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. We are unique producers of Authentic High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and remove your name from the
National Crime Information Center ,if found .unregistered Passports and other Citizenship documents.We can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Driver’s License,Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit #cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system. We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents.All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents. We are unique producer of quality false and Real documents.We offer only original high-quality Registered and unregistered passports,driver´s licenses,ID cards,stamps,Visa, School Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:USA,Australia, Belgium,Brazil,Canada,Italian,Finland,France,Germany,Israel,Mexico, Netherlands,South Africa,Spain,United Kingdom, etc.

CONTACT OUR SUPPORTERS

GENERAL support

#PASSPORTS
#ID card
Social security card
#Drivers Licenses
Canada Cards
#United States Cards
Student Cards
International Cards
Private Cards
Adoption Certificates
Baptism Certificates
#Birth Certificates
Death Certificates
Divorce Certificates
Marriage Certificates
Custom Certificates
High School Diplomas
G.E.D. Diplomas
Home School Diplomas

College Degrees
University Degrees
Trade Skill Certificates
Validate SSN Number
#US green cards
Counterfeit dollars/euro
Spy Products
Voice Changers
Listening Devices
Invisible Ink
DMV Record Inquiry
Background Check
Investigate Anyone
ssd chemical solution
activation powder

CONTACT OUR SUPPORTERS
GENERAL support

Registered and unregistered passport of all countries. Visas, biometric passport, degrees, drivers license,I.D cards.Training certificates M GCSE, A-levels,High School Diploma Certificates,GMAT,MCAT,and LSAT Examination Certificates,Novelty Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates Novelty Passports and New Identity Packages,Replicated,Real Degrees/Diplomas from most post-secondary institutions from around the world (we have over 3000 templates on file) all designed to look 100% identical to the original.Custom Printing (if we do not already have the template on file – simply email us a copy and we can make any alterations/modifications as per your directions).second, citizenship, identity, identification, documents, diplomatic,nationality, how to, where to, get, obtain, buy, purchase, make,build a passport, id British, Honduras, UK, USA, us Canada, Canadian, foreign, visa, Swiss, card, ids, document

BUY REAL DOCUMENTS

our contacts include ex private investigators, consulates, high ranking government personnel's and experienced seasoned experts, we have solid connections with higher personnel's on all areas of real register documents and passport change in these Countries who are linked to the passport agency in each of these countries and with the help of their connections, all our clients demanding any citizenship document or passport from any countries are 100% assured as well as guaranteed of receiving very high quality real genuine registered documents that can never be identified as fake!! Not even an expertise custom official or machine can ever dictate the document as fake since the document is no different from Real government issued! All our real genuine data base Registered citizenship documents have your personal data registered in the data base system and 100% machine readable. Feel free to get the additional detailed information about our services. Sincerely hope to find a way to cooperate with you. If any of these products interest you, please feel free to contact us. We will give you our best price upon receival of your detailed inquiry.

Community

CONTACT OUR SUPPORTERS

GENERAL support

#PASSPORTS

#ID card

Social security card

#Drivers Licenses

Canada Cards

#United States Cards

Student Cards

International Cards

Private Cards

Adoption Certificates

Baptism Certificates

#Birth Certificates

Death Certificates

Divorce Certificates

Marriage Certificates

Custom Certificates

High School Diplomas

G.E.D. Diplomas

Home School Diplomas

College Degrees

University Degrees

Trade Skill Certificates

Validate SSN Number

#US green cards

Counterfeit dollars/euro

Spy Products

Voice Changers

Listening Devices

Invisible Ink

DMV Record Inquiry

Background Check

Investigate Anyone

ssd chemical solution

activation powder

CONTACT OUR SUPPORTERS

GENERAL support

BUY REAL DOCUMENTS

Community

Buy Real Passports,Driver's License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card,Fake Money.(WHATSAPP/CALL..... +18728080306) Genuine Passports,Driver's licenses And Other Documents Of All Countries For Sale. Buy High Quality Data-based Registered Machine Read-able Scan-able Driver's Licenses,ID's,Passports,And Citizenship Documents. Buy Real Passports,Driver's License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card,Fake Money.We are the best producers of genuine Data-based Registered High Quality Real/Fake Passport, Driver's Licenses, ID Card's And other Citizenship Documents. Buy High Quality Data-based Registered Machine Read-able Scan-able Driver's Licenses,ID's,Passports,And Citizenship Documents. Buy Real Passports,Driver's License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card,Fake Money.

We are the best producers of genuine high quality fake documents.

Buy Fake Passport British(UK) For Sale Diplomatic Canadian False ID Cards Online United States(US) Fake ID Card Sell Driver's License.

Buy genuine Green card Training certificates,GCSE, A-levels,High School Diploma Certificates ,GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT examination Certificates and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government's data-base system.

Welcome To David Wilson and Associates Network.Get A second Chance In Life with Wesley Hover and Associates , protect your privacy, build new credit history, by-pass criminal background checks, take back your freedom. It's a cruise,you have come to the right place for all your travel needs and guest what !!!! you're going to finally make your dream a reality. Let us help you plan the ideal trip for you if you would like to find out more about the services we have available. We are an Association responsible for the production of real genuine passports, Real Genuine Data-Base Registered Fake Passports and other Citizenship documents.I can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License, Fake Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files can you imagine ??

WE DO OFFER LEGITIMATE'S SERVICE: .GET REGISTERED BRITISH PASSPORT. .REGISTERED CANADIAN PASSPORT. .REGISTERED FRENCH PASSPORT. .REGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT. .REGISTERED USA PASSPORT. .REGISTERED PASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.

We offer a service to help you through to meet your goals, we can help you with: oGetting real government issued ID under another identity(NEW NAMES), oA new social security number (verifiable with the SSA), oChecking and saving accounts for your new ID. oCredit cards oRelocation oPassports, Diplomatic passports,novelty passports. oProduction and obtaining new identification documents.

oWe also do work permit and bank statements and have connections to OFFER JOBS in country like Dubai, USA , CANADA , UK ,China,Peru,Brazil,South Africa,Denmark,Sweden,Norway,France etc..

oTourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide

oTaiwan and China High Quality Fake money in all currencies, bogus bills, counterfeit U.S. currency in $20s, $50s and $100s, High quality Fake Money for sale.

oINTERESTED TO BUY REAL GENUINE QUALITY BANKNOTES of Euros, Dollars and Pounds ??? with security feature magnetic ink, water marks, the pen test, and the security strip that by-pass machines.Our hundreds carry "color-shifting ink," an advanced feature that gives the money an appearance of changing color when held at different angles including Intaglio.

oFAKE BANK NOTE US BILLS: most recent design 1's,5's, 10's, 20's, 100's $ New Design Dollars "super-note" counterfeits.All above features help give the U.S. currency a certain tactile feel, and it is rare to find that level of quality in fake bills,only here can you get this dream quality which makes you millionaire overnight.

oCoaching services available....

Not even an expertise custom official or machine can ever dictate the document we offer as fake, since the document is no different from Real government issued!

All Inquiries; *Registered and Unregistered USA,Canadian Documents at: (enowphilips@gmail.com) *Registered and Unregistered UK, entire Europe, Asia , Africa, Australian Documents at:(enowphilips@gmail.com)

*Real Counterfeit Money (Taiwan and China First Grade) at

E-Mail Your Questions and Comments.

We are looking forward to receiving your inquiries and early receipt of your first orders!

Yours Faithfully,

To get the additional information and place the order just visit our email team. Buy Fake Passport,False Passport, Passport,ID card, Cards, UK, Sell, Online, Canadian, British, Sale, Novelty, Counterfeit, Bogus, American, United, States, USA, US, Italian, Malay

Community

BUY PASSPORTS ID CARDS DRIVER LICENSE VISAS DIPLOMATES AND OTHER DOCUMENTS....

WE ARE BASED IN ENGLAND AND WE CAN ALSO MEET FACE TO FACE TO TALK ABOUT IT........

WE ARE THE ONLY DOCUMENT PRODUCERS WHO ACCEPT TO MEET WITH CLIENTS

WHATSAPP. +44 74 59 40 79 56

Website.(https://..www.globaldocuments.online)

https:// ( www.globaldocuments.online)

Email... (globaldocumentsonline@gmail.com)

Hi friends
Get A second Chance In Life with New Identity protect your
privacy, build new credit history, bypass criminal background checks,
take back your freedom
Apply for real register Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas etc for sell Guaranteed 24 hour passport,citizenship,Id cards,driver license,diplomas,degrees,certificates service available. Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. are unique producers of Authentic High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered Passports and other Citizenship documents.I can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License,Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system.. We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents.All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents.we are unique producer of quality false and Real documents.We offer only original high-quality Registered and unregistered passports, driver´s licenses, ID cards, stamps, Visa, school Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:USA, Australia, Belgium,Brazil, Canada, Italian,Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa,Spain, United Kingdom.==============================================
=========================================
buy fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID,license

( globaldocumentsonline@gmail.com)

Buy high quality and real Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas
We are a team of professionals with many years of experience in producing fake passports
and other identity documents, best quality producers of fake documents. With
more than 10 million documents circulating in the world.
We offer only original high qualities of true-false passports, driver's license,
ID cards, stamps, birth certificates, fake diplomas international
and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway
Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom.
For additional information and place the order just
contact us by email or phone.
BUY BRITISH FAKE PASSPORTS (United Kingdom), AMERICAN, CANADIAN
FALSE IDENTITY CARDS ONLINE IN UNITED STATES, DRIVING LICENCE.
BUY your BIRTH CERTIFICATES
BUY your DRIVING LICENCE

TOPICS:
BUY FAKE PASSPORTS
Buy your passports USA (United States)
Buy your Australian passports (Australia)
Buy your Belgian passports (Belgium)
Buy your passports UK (United Kingdom)
Buy your passports Russian (Russia)
Buy your passports of Hungary (Hungary)
Buy your passports of Australia (Australia)
Buy your passports Croatian (Croatia)
Buy your passports of Denmark (Denmark)
Buy your passports of Malta (Malta)
Buy your passports Polish (Poland)
Buy your passports Swedish (Sweden)
etc
BUY your IDENTITY CARDS
Buy your IDs USA (United States)
Buy your IDs Australian (Australia)
Buy your IDs Belgium (Belgium)
Buy your IDs Brazilian (Brazil)
Buy Canadian fake IDs (Canada)
Buy your IDs French (France)
Buy your IDs German (Germany)
Buy your IDs Spanish (Spain)
Buy your IDs (Mexico)
Buy your ID cards South Africa (South Africa)
Buy your IDs Switzerland (Switzerland)
Buy your IDs German (Germany)
Buy your IDs Chinese (China)
Buy your IDs Russian (Russia)
Buy your IDs Hungarian (Hungary)
Buy your IDs Australian (Australia)
Buy your IDs Brazilian (Brazil)
Buy your IDs Italian (Italy)
Buy your IDs Jamaica (Jamaica)
Buy your IDs South Korean (South Korea)
Buy your IDs Swedish (Sweden)

Community

WE ARE BASED IN ENGLAND AND WE CAN ALSO MEET FACE TO FACE TO TALK ABOUT IT........

WE ARE THE ONLY DOCUMENT PRODUCERS WHO ACCEPT TO MEET WITH CLIENTS

WHATSAPP. +44 74 59 40 79 56

Website.(https://..www.globaldocuments.online)

https:// ( www.globaldocuments.online)

Email... (globaldocumentsonline@gmail.com)

Hi friends
take back your freedom
Apply for real register Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas etc for sell Guaranteed 24 hour passport,citizenship,Id cards,driver license,diplomas,degrees,certificates service available. Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. are unique producers of Authentic High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered Passports and other Citizenship documents.I can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License,Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system.. We use high quality equipment and materials to produce authentic and counterfeit documents.All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our Registered and unregistered documents.we are unique producer of quality false and Real documents.We offer only original high-quality Registered and unregistered passports, driver´s licenses, ID cards, stamps, Visa, school Diplomas and other products for a number of countries like:USA, Australia, Belgium,Brazil, Canada, Italian,Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa,Spain, United Kingdom.==============================================
buy fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID,license

( globaldocumentsonline@gmail.com)

Buy high quality and real Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas
We are a team of professionals with many years of experience in producing fake passports
We offer only original high qualities of true-false passports, driver's license,
and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway
Canada, Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom.
BUY your DRIVING LICENCE

Community

CONTACT OUR SUPPORTERS

GENERAL support

#PASSPORTS
#ID card
Social security card
#Drivers Licenses
Canada Cards
#United States Cards
Student Cards
International Cards
Private Cards
Adoption Certificates
Baptism Certificates
#Birth Certificates
Death Certificates
Divorce Certificates
Marriage Certificates
Custom Certificates
High School Diplomas
G.E.D. Diplomas
Home School Diplomas

College Degrees
University Degrees
Trade Skill Certificates
Validate SSN Number
#US green cards
Counterfeit dollars/euro
Spy Products
Voice Changers
Listening Devices
Invisible Ink
DMV Record Inquiry
Background Check
Investigate Anyone
ssd chemical solution
activation powder

CONTACT OUR SUPPORTERS
GENERAL support

BUY REAL DOCUMENTS

Community

The post on the eugenics movement was a good read. It helped me know about the genetics movement in America and related things. The facts shared here on the page are interesting. Keep on sharing more and more posts like this. print spooler service not running

Community

BUY HIGH QUALITY REAL USA,CANADIAN,UK,AUSTRALIAN,GERMAN,CHINE PASSPORTS, USA GREEN CARD,MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE CITISENSHIP (((http://www.legitdocproducers.com))), whatsApp(+1)9292741872)
EU/USA/UK/CANADIAN ,DRIVER?s LICSENCE,ID CARDS,VISAS ETC

We offer only original high-quality IDs and Passport ,Visa,Driving
License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas etc buy now high quality-Wehave the best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES With over
13million of out documents circulating over the world.
-IDs Scan-yes...
-HOLOGRAMS: IDENTICAL
-BAR CODES: IDS SCAN
-UV: YES
-Passports

FAKE IDS WITH FAST SHIPPING - EMAIL SUPPORT
Fake ID's Over state drivers license cards and State ID
cards available. Includes state driver's license hologram and magnetic strip
or bar code on back. 2 business day shipping order (shipping and
handling). The BEST authentic fake ID's on the web.
Same quality, high resolution that Department of Motor Vehicles use.
Send current .JPG or .GIF of current license with picture
and changes in NAME, DOB, LICENSE #, RESTRICTIONS, etc.
we produce the best fake ID online we sell UK/EU fake ID, Canadian fake ID,
Australian fake ID and fake IDs for many other countries from fake
passports to fake driving licenses to fake bank statements we have your
identification needs covered. Our fake IDs include all security features
such as genuine holograms, ultraviolet watermarks, intaglio printing,
special paper, fluorescent dyes, RFID chips, bar codes corresponding to
your details and more. Our fake IDs are identical to the real thing no
other site will offer you this quality we are the best.
new identity protect your privacy and take back your freedom..

........................................Contacts..........................................

Contact e-mail:=========== legitdocproducers@gmail.com

whatsapp================= (+1)9292741872)

Skype Name:========== maxyskot

website=============== http://www.legitdocproducers.com

DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT U.S. BY EMAIL OR CALL AT ANY TIME AND ANY
DISCRETION.

SECTIONS:
BUY real and original PASSPORTS
Get real and original passports USA (United States)
Get real and originalAustralian passports (Australia)
Get real and original Belgian passports (Belgium)
Get real and original Brazilian passport (Brazil)
Get real and original Canadian passports (Canada)
Get real and original passports of Finland (Finland)
Get real and original French passports (France)
Get real and original German passports (Germany)
Get real and original Dutch passport (The Netherlands)
Get real and original South African identity cards (South Africa)
Get real and original Swiss identity cards (Switzerland)
Get real and original IDs German (Germany)
Get real and original ID cards Chinese (China)
Get real and original IDs Spanish (Spain)
Get real and original ID cards Austrian (Austria)
Get real and original IDs Japanese (Japan)
Get real and original ID cards Ukraine (Ukraine)
Get real and original ID cards cambodiens (Cambodia)
Get real and original ID cards UK (United States)
Get real and original ID cards USA
Get real and original identity cards Romanian (Romania)
Get real and original IDs Polish (Poland)

Get a second chance to live with a new identity. Protect your privacy, build a new credit history, deprive yourself of criminal verifiability to get your freedom back. We are the unique manufacturer, the original data base of the civic documents, including counterfeit money, counterfeit money. We only offer original grade 1 forgery and database registered in real real false passports, driving licenses, ID cards, stamps, fake visas, fake school diplomats, money counterfeiting and other products from a number of countries including USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada , Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, the Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, Great Britain, Japan, China, and this list is not complete! UED and recorded in the database system's records.

Community

Do you know the history of United States? I have read some of it. It is actually an imperfect history. Some of its darker chapters include slavery and most of the atrocities are caused during the time of war. You can read this article and know more about the situation.

Community

License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas etc buy now high quality-We
have the best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES With over
-IDs Scan-yes...
-Passports

Contact-------------------------------------------

e-mails:=========== maxmandez@yahoo.ca

whatsapp================= +436502945136

Skype Name:========== max.mandez

website=============== http://www.fastdocuments24hrs.com/
DISCRETION.

SECTIONS:
Get real and original Brazilian passport (Brazil))
Get real and original driving license Polish (Poland)
Get real and original driving license Bulgarian (Bulgaria)
Get real and original Australian driver's license (Australian)
Get real and original Canadian driver's license (Canada)
Get real and original French driving license (France)
Get real and original German driving license (Germany)
Get real and original UK driving license (United Kingdom)
Get real and original DEGREES INTERNATIONAL
-------Contacts----------------------------

Contact e-mails:=========== maxmandez@yahoo.ca

-------------------------------------------
Buy, get real and original passport, identity card.
Sell ??Online, Canadian, British, new INFRINGEMENT
LICENSES OF CONDUCT, ACTS OF BIRTH CERTIFICATES
Do not hesitate to contact us by email or call at any time when need is
required and in privacy.
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT U.S. BY EMAIL OR CALL AT ANY TIME FOR MORE
INFORMATION
AND TO PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR YOUR VARIOUS FALSE PASSPORTS, VISAS, IDENTITY
CARDS,
DRIVER'S LICENSE, BIRTH AND MANY OTHER DOCUMENTS....

Contact e-mails:=========== maxmandez@yahoo.ca

website=============== http://www.fastdocuments24hrs.com/

Community

Eugenics comes from the Greek word and it means applying principles of genetics and heredity for the purpose of improving the human race. With the advent of this rule, many problems faced by the people are united states has vanished and people started to believe in this moment.

Community

Thanks for posting this! I know a neuro-scientist very well who recently explained to me that genetic research was to the point now that we will soon be able to "repair" the human genome from various "abnormalities or traits" and diseases that cause so much trouble in our sociology. He started telling me about things like dementia and schizophrenia then moved on to tell me about removing "tribalism" and violence from our natures. I told him that this sounded a lot like Eugenics. I told him about a little of the history mentioned above here. He listened patiently then asked me why I just dismissed Eugenics as bad. He told me that animal husbandry was crude and that genetics was a powerful tool to deliver the hope that the Eugenics movement poorly attempted. I told him that this was scary conversation and he assured me that whether I liked it or not this is what is being worked on by his colleges. This is someone who I would call "a good person" and very smart. We better wake up fast because if this is true and a lot of the big brains in labs out there are imagining the human re-engineering they can do then we are truly facing a brave new world in ways that the Eugenics folks could not have imagined.

Community

WHATSAPP. +44 74 05 72 78 28

Email .. owensavage320@yahoo.com

Hi friends
take back your freedom
buy fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID,license (owensavage320@yahoo.com )
BUY your DRIVING LICENCE

Buying high quality counterfeit banknotes of Euros,Dollars and Pounds with security feature magnetic ink, watermark, the pen test, and the security strip that bypass machines.Our hundreds carry “color-shifting ink,” an advanced feature that gives the money an appearance of changing color when held at different angles including Intaglio.
•Fake bank notes for sale; most recent design 1,'s, 5, 10's, 20's, 100's $ NEW
DESIGN DOLLARS “super-note” counterfeits.All above features help give U.S. currency a certain tactile feel, and it is rare to find that level of quality in fake bills only here you get this dream quality which makes you millionaire overnight.
Not even an expertise custom official or machine can ever dictate the document we offer as fake, since the document is no different from Real government issued.
.CHEMICAL SOLUTION,MONEY CLEANING AND CHEMICAL ACTIVATION, BLACK MONEY,DOLLAR,EURO,POUND, RUPEES, RAND, SSD chemical solution for cleaning black, stamped, weak, and coated money SSD Automatic Chemical Solution For Cleaning Defaced Currency note with Super Automatic Cleaning Machine. We Also sale Chemicals Like SSD Automatic Solution For Cleaning Black Currency.
All Inquiries;

EUR - Euro
GBP - British pound
INR - Indian Rupee
CHF - Swiss Franc
USD - US Dollar
PLN - Polish Zloty
SEK - Swedish krona
NOK - Norw. krone
DKK - Danish krone
CZK - Czech koruna
HUF - Hungarian Forint
RON - Romanian Leu
SCT - Scottish Pound

Community

Buy 100% Real Genuine IELTS TOEFL,TOEIC,CAMLA Certificates,Novelty passports:Whatsap:(+27)73 675 2934

Apply for 100% legit IELTS,IDP TOEFL,GMAT,ESOL,DEGREE,DIPLOMAS score band 7&8 without exam in Saudi Arabia,Dubai,Uk and other documents:

Aquired Legit IELTS/TOEFL Certificate for Australia/UK Immigration

BUY Real IELTS Certificate without Exam// BUY FAKE FRENCH ID CARD/AMERICAN(USA)ID ONLINE SELL/UK FAKE ID CARD FOR SALE//COUNTERFEIT DOLLARS, EURO, AND POUNDS

Buy Authentic Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green,Citizenship Documents,Birth Certificates,

Buy IELTS,IDP TOEFL,GMAT,ESOL,DEGREE,DIPLOMAS,ID CARDS.PASSPORT,DRIVERS LICENSE,VISAS

We deal and specialize in helping you to get registered TOEFL, IELTS, IDP, ESOL, GMAT

CELTA/DELTA, DEGREE, DIPLOMAS & other English Language Certificates. We produce TOEFL &

IELTS, ESOL, and CELTA/DELTA, DEGREE, DIPLOMAS English Language for you with ease

Card,Citizenship Contact e-mails:===(ieltslegit2@gmail.com)

WHATSAPP / VIBER :=========== (+27)73 675 2934

General Support================ ieltslegit2@gmail.com

Guaranteed 24 hour passport,citizenship,Id cards,driver's license,diplomas,degrees,certificates service available.Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. are unique producers of Authentic High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered Passports and other Citizenship documents.I can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License,Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system.

We are the best producers of genuine Data-based Registered High Quality Real/Fake Passport, Driver's Licenses, ID Card's And other Citizenship Documents.
Buy High Quality Data-based Registered Machine Read-able Scan-able Driver's Licenses,ID's,Passports,And Citizenship Documents.
Buy Real Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card,Fake Money.
Kindly visit our

PASSPORT,
VISA,
US GREENCARD,
DRIVERS LICENSE,
WORKING PERMIT,
RESIDENCE PERMIT,
ID CARDS,
CERTIFICATES,
AND MUCH MORE
REAL DRIVERS LICENSE,I.D CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFICATES,DIPLOMATS,MARRIAGE
For more information about how we produce these documents please feel free to contact us,
Contact info's

# If you want to travel, study or work abroad, get our,TOEIC,TIEP NEBOSH, IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL, GMAT, CERTIFICATES Without Attending Exam.in Pakistan, UAE, Asia, Europe, Italy, Indian, and UK contact

Whatsapp===Viber==== (+27)73 675 2934)

Community

Buy 100% Real Genuine IELTS TOEFL,TOEIC,CAMLA Certificates,Novelty passports:Whatsap:(+27)73 675 2934

Apply for 100% legit IELTS,IDP TOEFL,GMAT,ESOL,DEGREE,DIPLOMAS score band 7&8 without exam in Saudi Arabia,Dubai,Uk and other documents:

BUY Real IELTS Certificate without Exam// BUY FAKE FRENCH ID CARD/AMERICAN(USA)ID ONLINE SELL/UK FAKE ID CARD FOR SALE//COUNTERFEIT DOLLARS, EURO, AND POUNDS

Buy Authentic Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green,Citizenship Documents,Birth Certificates,

Buy IELTS,IDP TOEFL,GMAT,ESOL,DEGREE,DIPLOMAS,ID CARDS.PASSPORT,DRIVERS LICENSE,VISAS

We deal and specialize in helping you to get registered TOEFL, IELTS, IDP, ESOL, GMAT

CELTA/DELTA, DEGREE, DIPLOMAS & other English Language Certificates. We produce TOEFL &

IELTS, ESOL, and CELTA/DELTA, DEGREE, DIPLOMAS English Language for you with ease

Guaranteed 24 hour passport,citizenship,Id cards,driver's license,diplomas,degrees,certificates service available.Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide. are unique producers of Authentic High Quality passports, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and unregistered Passports and other Citizenship documents.I can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License,Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government database system.

We are the best producers of genuine Data-based Registered High Quality Real/Fake Passport, Driver's Licenses, ID Card's And other Citizenship Documents.
Buy High Quality Data-based Registered Machine Read-able Scan-able Driver's Licenses,ID's,Passports,And Citizenship Documents.
Kindly visit our

PASSPORT,
VISA,
US GREENCARD,
DRIVERS LICENSE,
WORKING PERMIT,
RESIDENCE PERMIT,
ID CARDS,
CERTIFICATES,
AND MUCH MORE
For more information about how we produce these documents please feel free to contact us,
Contact info's

# If you want to travel, study or work abroad, get our,TOEIC,TIEP NEBOSH, IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL, GMAT, CERTIFICATES Without Attending Exam.in Pakistan, UAE, Asia, Europe, Italy, Indian, and UK contact

Whatsapp===Viber==== (+27)73 675 2934)

Community

Buy real 100% IELTS,TOEFL, ESOL,passports,ids counterfeit.$,€,£Whatsap:(+27)73 675 2934

Kindly visit our

PASSPORT,
VISA,
US GREENCARD,
DRIVERS LICENSE,
WORKING PERMIT,
RESIDENCE PERMIT,
ID CARDS,
CERTIFICATES,
AND MUCH MORE
Contact info's

Whatsapp======= (+27)73 675 2934)

Community

We are the best producer of authentic and fake documents. With over
12million of our documents circulating over the world. We offer only
original and high-quality fake also remove your name from the
National Crime Information Center, passports,resident permit,Visa,U.S
Green Card,school certificates and diplomat , driver’s licenses, ID
cards, stamps fake Euros,Dollars and Pounds and other products for a
number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada,
Italy, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South
Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not full.
To get the additional information and place the order just visit our
website or you contact us via email .

-IDs Scan-yes...
-UV: YES FAKE and Real IDS
-FAST SHIPPING AVAILABLE
-marijuana license
-Registered Nurse.

support: info@onlinedocumentshop.com

General : documentarycenter@hotmail.com

WhatsApp Phone # +1 (518)-722-1962

Selling Original IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL Certificates Online in United Arab Emitates,UAE,DUbai
Selling Original IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL Certificates Online in Bahrain
Selling Original IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL Certificates Online in Algeria
Selling Original IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL Certificates Online in Saudi Arabia
Selling Original IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL Certificates Online in Middle East
Selling Original IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL Certificates Online in Kuwait
Selling Original IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL Certificates Online in Qatar
Selling Original IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL Certificates Online in Jordan
Selling Original IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL Certificates Online in Egypt
Buy orginal IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL Certificate Without Exam in DUbai
Buy orginal IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL Certificate Without Exam in Qatar
Buy orginal IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL Certificate Without Exam in Egypt
buy Fake & orginal IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL certificate, buy a fake certificate of Ielts
IELTS certificate for many other countries
TOIC ETC express
Canadian citizenship documents verified
id cards passport registered
Canada Cards
United States Cards
Student Cards
International Cards
Private Cards
Adoption Certificates
Baptism Certificates
Birth Certificates
Death Certificates
Divorce Certificates
Marriage Certificates
Custom Certificates
High School Diplomas
G.E.D. Diplomas
Home School Diplomas
College Degrees
University Degrees
Trade Skill Certificates
Social Security Validate SSN Number
Driver License
Spy Products
Voice Changers
Listening Devices
Invisible Ink DMV
Record Inquiry
Background Check
Investigate Anyone
visa issues
SSD chemical solution and activation powder used for cleaning coated black money
we solve many document issues, place your order being a visa issue,passport,Driver license issue,work permit or needing to work internationally ,studies matters,ID cards runs ,changing or apply for a new birth certificate,social security cards,citizenship documents,school diplomats ,changing your details ,bank statements,credit and debit cards issues , we work team of professional aim for the best need to our clients and ETC worldwide for more details meet any of the contacts you see

support: info@onlinedocumentshop.com

General : documentarycenter@hotmail.com

WhatsApp Phone # +1 (518)-722-1962

Community

Buy Real Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Visas, USA Green Card,Fake Money.(Whatsapp:… +1 267 877-6539)

Genuine Passports,Driver’s licenses And Other Documents Of All Countries For Sale.

Buy High Quality Data-based Registered Machine Read-able Scan-able Driver’s Licenses,ID’s,Passports,And Citizenship Documents.

We are the best producers of genuine Data-based Registered High Quality Real/Fake Passport, Driver’s Licenses, ID Card’s And other Citizenship Documents.
Buy High Quality Data-based Registered Machine Read-able Scan-able Driver’s Licenses,ID’s,Passports,And Citizenship Documents.

We are the best producers of genuine high quality fake documents.

Buy Fake Passport British(UK) For Sale Diplomatic Canadian False ID Cards Online United States(US) Fake ID Card Sell Driver’s License.

Buy genuine Green card Training certificates,GCSE, A-levels,High School Diploma Certificates ,GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT examination Certificates and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government’s data-base system.

Welcome To David Wilson and Associates Network.Get A second Chance In Life with Wesley Hover and Associates , protect your privacy, build new credit history, by-pass criminal background checks, take back your freedom. It’s a cruise,you have come to the right place for all your travel needs and guest what !!!! you’re going to finally make your dream a reality. Let us help you plan the ideal trip for you if you would like to find out more about the services we have available.
We are an Association responsible for the production of real genuine passports, Real Genuine Data-Base Registered Fake Passports and other Citizenship documents.I can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License, Fake Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files can you imagine ??

WE DO OFFER LEGITIMATE’S SERVICE:
.GET REGISTERED BRITISH PASSPORT.
.REGISTERED CANADIAN PASSPORT.
.REGISTERED FRENCH PASSPORT.
.REGISTERED AMERICAN PASSPORT.
.REGISTERED USA PASSPORT.
.REGISTERED PASSPORT FOR COUNTRIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.

We offer a service to help you through to meet your goals, we can help you with:
•Getting real government issued ID under another identity(NEW NAMES),
•Checking and saving accounts for your new ID.
•Credit cards
•Relocation
•Passports, Diplomatic passports,novelty passports.
•Production and obtaining new identification documents.

•We also do work permit and bank statements and have connections to OFFER JOBS in country like Dubai, USA , CANADA , UK ,China,Peru,Brazil,South Africa,Denmark,Sweden,Norway,France etc..

•Tourist and business visa services available to residents of all 50 states and all nationalities Worldwide

•Taiwan and China High Quality Fake money in all currencies, bogus bills, counterfeit U.S. currency in $20s, $50s and $100s, High quality Fake Money for sale.

•INTERESTED TO BUY REAL GENUINE QUALITY BANKNOTES of Euros, Dollars and Pounds ??? with security feature magnetic ink, water marks, the pen test, and the security strip that by-pass machines.Our hundreds carry “color-shifting ink,” an advanced feature that gives the money an appearance of changing color when held at different angles including Intaglio.

•FAKE BANK NOTE US BILLS: most recent design 1’s,5’s, 10’s, 20’s, 100’s $ New Design Dollars “super-note” counterfeits.All above features help give the U.S. currency a certain tactile feel, and it is rare to find that level of quality in fake bills,only here can you get this dream quality which makes you millionaire overnight.

•Coaching services available….

Not even an expertise custom official or machine can ever dictate the document we offer as fake, since the document is no different from Real government issued!

All Inquiries;
*Registered and Unregistered USA,Canadian Documents
*Registered and Unregistered UK, entire Europe, Asia , Africa, Australian Documents at:visit us at:=========== http://documentinovationhome.com

*Real Counterfeit Money (Taiwan and China First Grade) at: visit us at:=========== http://documentinovationhome.com

*Whatsapp:…. +1 267 877-6539
*Skype ID::::: popvox
E-mail::::::::::mdoullas@yahoo.com

E-Mail Your Questions and Comments.

We are looking forward to receiving your inquiries and early receipt of your first orders!

Yours Faithfully,

To get the additional information and place the order just visit our email team. visit us at:=========== http://documentinovationhome.com

Community

W

hello brother/brother

Get A second Chance In Life with New Identity(docconsultancy99@gmail.com) protect your
take back your freedom . We are unique producers of Authentic High
Quality Fake and Real Genuine Data Base Registered Citizenship
documents including Fake Money, Counterfeit money..We offer only
Original high-quality grade 1 Fake as well as data base registered
real genuine Fake passports, Drivers Licenses, ID cards, Stamps, Fake
Visas, Fake School Diplomats, Fake Money and other products for a
number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada,
Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South
Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, Japan, China and This list is not full!
Our Team has years of experience producing high quality authentic
grade1 fake passports, Real genuine data base registered passports,
data base Citizenship Documents, Other Identity documents. We use high
quality equipment and materials to produce counterfeit documents being
registered by our insiders working in the various passport agencies.
.We are unique producer of quality fake documents
and data base citizenship documents. We offer only original data base
registered high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, ID cards,
stamps, Visa, school Diplomes and other products for a number of
countries.over 16 million of our document circulating around the
world.

-WE DO OFFER A LEGITIMATE SERVICE:

we offer a service to help you through to meet your goals, we can help you with:
•Getting real government issued ID under another identity,
•Checking and saving accounts for your new ID,
•Credit cards
•Relocation
•Biometric Passports
•Construction and obtaining identification documents,
•Your own private Nevada Corporation
•Private and offshore banking and much more!
•Fake Cash, Fake Money, Fake Dollars, High quality Fake Money for sale.
•Coaching services available

contact

email,,,(docconsultancy99@gmail.com)

skype...doc.consultancy2

My contacts include ex private investigators, consulates, high ranking
government personnels and experienced seasoned experts, I have solid
connections with higher personnel's on all areas of identity and
passport change in these Countries who are linked to the passport
agency in each of these countries and with the help of their
connections, all my clients demanding any citizenship document or
passport from any countries are 100% assured as well as guaranteed of
receiving very high quality real genuine registered documents that can
never be identified as fake!! Not even an expertise custom official or
machine can ever dictate the document as fake since the document is no
different from Real government issued!
All our Real genuine data base Registered citizenship documents have
your personal data registered in the data base system and 100% machine
readable. Feel free to get the additional detailed information about
our services. Sincerely hope to find a way to cooperate with you. If
any of these products interest you, please feel free to contact us. We
will give you our best price upon received of your detailed inquiry.

email,,,(docconsultancy99@gmail.com)

skype...doc.consultancy2

Looking forward to your favorable and early reply

Community

buy real and genuine passport driver liscence id cards (((stevemorialty@gmail.com)))

License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas etc buy now high quality-We
have the best HOLOGRAMS AND DUPLICATING MACHINES With over

Contact e-mails:===========stevemorialty@gmail.com

General support:=========== stevemorialty@gmail.com

whatsapp================= +44 7448667014

-IDs Scan-yes...
-Passports

-------------------------------------------
DISCRETION.

SECTIONS:
Get real and original Brazilian passport (Brazil)
Get real and original Canadian passports (Canada)
Get real and original passports of Finland (Finland)
Get real and original French passports (France)

Get real and original passport of Malta (Malta)
Get real and original passports Polish (Poland)
Get real and original PASSPORTS SWEDISH (SWEDEN)
Get real and original IDENTITY CARDS
Get real and original IDs USA (United States)
Get real and original Australian identity cards (Australia)
Get real and original Belgian identity cards (Belgium)
Get real and original UK driving license
Get real and original driving license USA
Get real and original driving license Spanish (Spain)
Get real and original driving license Portuguese (Portugal)
Get real and original driving license Hungarian (Hungary)
Get real and original Mexican driver's license (Mexico)
Get real and original Belgian driving licenses (Belgium)
Get real and original driving license Greek (Greece)
Get real and original driving license Romanian (Romania)
Get real and original driving license Lithuanian (Lithuania)
Get real and original driving license Polish (Poland)
Get real and original driving license Bulgarian (Bulgaria)
Get real and original Australian driver's license (Australian)
Get real and original Canadian driver's license (Canada)
Get real and original French driving license (France)
Get real and original German driving license (Germany)
Get real and original UK driving license (United Kingdom)
Get real and original DEGREES INTERNATIONAL

Buy, get real and original passport, identity card.
Sell ??Online, Canadian, British, new INFRINGEMENT
LICENSES OF CONDUCT, ACTS OF BIRTH CERTIFICATES
Do not hesitate to contact us by email or call at any time when need is
required and in privacy.
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT U.S. BY EMAIL OR CALL AT ANY TIME FOR MORE
INFORMATION
AND TO PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR YOUR VARIOUS FALSE PASSPORTS, VISAS, IDENTITY
CARDS,
DRIVER'S LICENSE, BIRTH AND MANY OTHER DOCUMENTS....

Community

Buy Real registered Passport, Visa, drivers license, ID cards, IELTS (ethanwoods393@gmail.com)

purchase legitimate Passport, drivers license, ID cards, visa, IELTS. (ethanwoods393@gmail.com)

We are experts with many years of experience in the production of Database passports, drivers license, IELTS, Diplomas, ID cards and other identification documents, the best Quality producers of fake documents, With millions of documents circulating in the world. we create and register documents in the government database, We offer only original high qualities of true-false passport, driving license, ID cards, stamps, birth certificates, international fake diplomas and other products for a number of countries like: USA, spain, Sweden, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway Canada, Italy, Finland, poland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, United Kingdom.

For more information and to order contact us by email or Skype. Get registered passports, drivers license in Blackmarket (UK), USA False identity CARDS ONLINE IN UNITED STATES, Driving license Buy legitimate passport, Drivers license, Registered IELTS Certificates Obtain registered Drivers license

General support:(ethanwoods393@gmail.com)

Contact advertiser: Skype iD: daemons.document

whatsapp............... : ( .+32465176971 )

Feel free to contact us anytime and in any discretion.

Keywords:

buy registered and unregistered ID cards buy registered and unregistered drivers license worldwide buy registered and unregistered USA(Blackmarket) passports, buy registered and unregistered Australian passports, buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports, buy registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports, buy registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports, buy registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports, buy registered and unregistered French(France) passports, buy registered and unregistered German(Blackmarket) passports, buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports, buy registered and unregistered Israel passports, buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports, buy registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports, buy registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports, buy registered and unregistered South African passports. buy registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses, buy registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses, buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses, buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses, buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses, buy registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports, buy registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports, buy registered and unregistered Australian passports, buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports, buy registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports, buy registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports, buy registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports, buy registered and unregistered French(France) passports, buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports, buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports, buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports, buy registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports, buy registered and unregistered South African passports. buy registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses, buy registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses, buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses, buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses, buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses, registered Diplomatic passports,and driver license ,id cards etc buy registered and unregistered Duplicates,and driver license ,id cards etc buy registered and unregistered USA(united States) passports for sale, buy registered and unregistered Australian passports for sell,and driver license ,id cards etc buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports for sell, buy registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sell,etc.... buy Camouflage passports,

express work permits
IELTS certificate,TOIC ETC
express Canadian citizenship documents
verified id cards
passport registered
Canada Cards
United States Cards
Student Cards
International Cards
Private Cards
Adoption Certificates
Baptism Certificates
Birth Certificates
Death Certificates
Divorce Certificates
Marriage Certificates

Custom Certificates
High School Diplomas
G.E.D. Diplomas
Home School Diplomas
College Degrees
University Degrees
Trade Skill Certificates
Social Security
Validate SSN Number
Driver License
Spy Products
Voice Changers
Listening Devices
Invisible Ink
DMV Record Inquiry
Background Check
Investigate Anyone
visa issues

Most documents available passport, identification card, cards, UK, sell, Online, Canadian, British, sale, novelty, fake, fake, American, united states, USA,
Italian, Malaysia, Australia, documents, identity, identification, driver's license, citizenship, identity, identification, documents, diplomatic, nationality etc buy, passport, identification online, British Honduras, UK, USA, US.

USA, Canada, Canadian, International, Visa, IDs cards, document, cards, foreign

Skype id: daemons.document

Community

Buy Real registered Passport, Visa, drivers license, ID cards, IELTS (ethanwoods393@gmail.com)

purchase legitimate Passport, drivers license, ID cards, visa, IELTS. (ethanwoods393@gmail.com)

We are experts with many years of experience in the production of Database passports, drivers license, IELTS, Diplomas, ID cards and other identification documents, the best Quality producers of fake documents, With millions of documents circulating in the world. we create and register documents in the government database, We offer only original high qualities of true-false passport, driving license, ID cards, stamps, birth certificates, international fake diplomas and other products for a number of countries like: USA, spain, Sweden, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Norway Canada, Italy, Finland, poland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, United Kingdom.

For more information and to order contact us by email or Skype. Get registered passports, drivers license in Blackmarket (UK), USA False identity CARDS ONLINE IN UNITED STATES, Driving license Buy legitimate passport, Drivers license, Registered IELTS Certificates Obtain registered Drivers license

General support:(ethanwoods393@gmail.com)

Contact advertiser: Skype iD: daemons.document

whatsapp............... : ( .+32465176971 )

Feel free to contact us anytime and in any discretion.

Keywords:

buy registered and unregistered ID cards buy registered and unregistered drivers license worldwide buy registered and unregistered USA(Blackmarket) passports, buy registered and unregistered Australian passports, buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports, buy registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports, buy registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports, buy registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports, buy registered and unregistered French(France) passports, buy registered and unregistered German(Blackmarket) passports, buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports, buy registered and unregistered Israel passports, buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports, buy registered and unregistered Spanish(Spain) passports, buy registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports, buy registered and unregistered South African passports. buy registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses, buy registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses, buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses, buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses, buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses, buy registered and unregistered Diplomatic passports, buy registered and unregistered USA(United States) passports, buy registered and unregistered Australian passports, buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports, buy registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports, buy registered and unregistered Canadian(Canada) passports, buy registered and unregistered Finnish(Finland) passports, buy registered and unregistered French(France) passports, buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) passports, buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) passports, buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) passports, buy registered and unregistered Mexican(Mexico) passports, buy registered and unregistered South African passports. buy registered and unregistered Australian driver licenses, buy registered and unregistered Canadian driver licenses, buy registered and unregistered Dutch(Netherlands/Holland) driving licenses, buy registered and unregistered German(Germany) driving licenses, buy registered and unregistered UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses, registered Diplomatic passports,and driver license ,id cards etc buy registered and unregistered Duplicates,and driver license ,id cards etc buy registered and unregistered USA(united States) passports for sale, buy registered and unregistered Australian passports for sell,and driver license ,id cards etc buy registered and unregistered Belgium passports for sell, buy registered and unregistered Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sell,etc.... buy Camouflage passports,

express work permits
express Canadian citizenship documents
verified id cards
passport registered
Canada Cards
United States Cards
Student Cards
International Cards
Private Cards
Adoption Certificates
Baptism Certificates
Birth Certificates
Death Certificates
Divorce Certificates
Marriage Certificates

Custom Certificates
High School Diplomas
G.E.D. Diplomas
Home School Diplomas
College Degrees
University Degrees
Trade Skill Certificates
Social Security
Validate SSN Number
Driver License
Spy Products
Voice Changers
Listening Devices
Invisible Ink
DMV Record Inquiry
Background Check
Investigate Anyone
visa issues

Most documents available passport, identification card, cards, UK, sell, Online, Canadian, British, sale, novelty, fake, fake, American, united states, USA,
Italian, Malaysia, Australia, documents, identity, identification, driver's license, citizenship, identity, identification, documents, diplomatic, nationality etc buy, passport, identification online, British Honduras, UK, USA, US.

USA, Canada, Canadian, International, Visa, IDs cards, document, cards, foreign

Skype id: daemons.document

Community

We produce Real registered and Fake Novelty passports,drivers licenses,ID cards,birth certificates,diplomas,Visas,SSN,Marriage certificates,divorce papers,US green cards,University degrees
(williamsjohnson790@gmail.com) Gun license,Insurance, Passport Visas, Entry and Exit Stamps, Death Certificates, Residence Permits, Work Permits, Ultility Bills, Invitation Letters, Jobs, CV, Counterfeit Bank Notes, Change all identy documents, Clear criminal records,Social Security Number, Birth Certificate, Driver's license, USA/UK Residence Permits, School Diplomas and Certificates, Teacher's License, Utility Bills, Divorce Certificates, Marriage Certificates, Property Tittles, Customs, Counterfeit Money,birth certificates,diplomas,Visas,SSN,Marriage certificates,divorce papers,US green cards,University degrees,Stamps,Marijuana license, registered TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL, CELTA/DELTA & other English Language Certificates,credit cards,SSD chemical solution and activation powder used for cleaning coated black money, and other documents.....

Emails.....;williamsjohnson790@gmail.com

wilijohon399@gmail.com

Text.....(214) 612-3855

We guarantee you a New Identity Package (Documents) starting from a clean new Genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Drivers License, forging documents, Novelty Drivers License, Genuine Passports, Novelty Passport, Social security card with SSN, credit files, and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees and Bank Statements all in an entirely NEW NAME issued and registered in the government database system so you can travel with no problem accross security borders even when the authorities checked them you documents will be report legit with fresh number . We prooduce documents principally in two formats, that's Genuine and Novelty Formats.We offers you pro quality in Degrees and Certificates or Work Permits which is the best way to solve those questions in criterias you lack for work or to travel. Our company has rich experience in making diploma and certificates . Fake degree ,fake diploma and fake certificate are available for all countries and types as long as you have a sampled document or can specify the institution correctly, we are going to produce that exach document. We can match the same design to 100% accuracy, with no difference in quality and authenticity of our degrees. 100% exact as the original, raised lettering to embossed foil seals. Our Novelty Documents are truly amazing.
-IDs Scan-yes
-BARCODES: IDS SCAN
FAKE AND REAL IDS WITH FAST SHIPPING.

wilijohon399@gmail.com

Text.....(214) 612-3855

We produce Guaranteed Real time Database Registered Passport, Citizenship, ID Cards, Driver's license, Diplomas, Degrees, Certificates, SSN all paperwork service available. Tourist and business Visa services available to residents of all 50 states, all nationalities and Countries Worldwide. Where to buy fake id card, We are unique producers of Authentic High Quality documents, Real Genuine Data Base Registered and Novelty Passports, fake uk Id Cards, thailand ID Card, passport thailand, uk passport and other documents like Degree, Diploma etc. add fake canadian canadian passports product

Keywords:

Canada Cards
United States Cards
Student Cards
International Cards
Private Cards
Adoption Certificates
Baptism Certificates
Birth Certificates
Death Certificates
Divorce Certificates
Marriage Certificates
Passports,
Driver's License,
ID Cards,
Social Security Cards,
Birth Certificates,
Express work permits,
Express canadian citizenship docs,
verified id cards,
Passport registered,
Canada Cards,
United States Cards,
Student Cards,
International Cards,
Private Cards,
Adoption Certificates,
Baptism Certificates,
Death Certificates,
Divorce Certificates,
Marriage Certificates,
Custom Certificates,
High School Diplomas,
G.E.D. Diplomas,
Home School Diplomas,
College Degrees,
University Degrees,
Trade Skill Certificates,
Social Security,
Validate SSN Number,
Driver License,
Spy Products,
Voice Changers,
Listening Devices,
Invisible Ink,
DMV Record Inquiry,
Background Check,
Investigate Anyone,
Visa issues,
Clear criminal records
Trade Skill Certificates
Social Security
Validate SSN Number
divorce papers
University degrees
counterfeit money
US green cards
SSD chemical solution and activation powder used for cleaning coated black money

wilijohon399@gmail.com

Text.....(214) 612-3855

Community

Thank you for your work to education people about the American Eugenics movement. As a mom of a person with a disability, I am keenly aware that the ideas of that movement are still alive today. For this reason, I am troubled by the article statement that the movement has been thoroughly discredited. Forced sterilization is still practiced today, especially among women in prison. Please see the 2013 Times article by Paul Campos titled, "Eugenics are Alive and Well in the United States". It is imperative we educate people about this deeply dangerous undercurrent in our society. Thank you!

Community

Buy Data Based Genuine Registered Passports,Id Cards( pvc),Driver's Licenses/Intl Driving Permit,Visas,Resident Permit Cards,Green Cards,Passport Cards,Birth Certificates,College degrees,School Certificates,IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL All English Language Certificates,Training Certificates,Attestations,Private Cards,Student Cards,Diplomas,SSN,Marriage Certificates,Credit Cards,Counterfeit Money,Clear Criminal Records And Many Other Documents For Sale. (newlifeidentity@outlook.com)
We Produce Real registered IELTS, TOEFL, ESOL without you sitting for an exam. We are out here to help you get your documents easy and help you save your precious years and time.Once you submit your information and do your payment, your Certificate will be produce and registered. you will be able to verify and see your result at https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/checkresults.aspx
We are the best producers of high quality fake documents.With over a billion of our documents circulating around the world.Buy Passports,Driver’s License,ID Cards,Refugee Cards,Visas,SSN,SSA,SIN,Green Cards,Fake Money.
We Also sale Chemicals Like SSD Automatic Solution For Cleaning Black Currency.We offer only original high-quality passports,driver's licenses,ID cards,birth certificates,stamps,visas,universities diplomas and other products.
We are an independent group of specialized IT professionals and data base technicians who are specialized in the production of quality documents such as passports,driver's license,id cards,stamps,visas,diplomas, marriage certs, divorce papers,counterfeit money of very and other products for all countries: USA,Australia,UK, Belgium,Brazil,Canada,Italian,Finland,France,Germany,Israel,Mexico,Netherlands,South Africa,Spain,Switzerland . This list is not full.
Buy genuine Training Certificates M GCSE,A-levels,High School Diplomas,Certificates,GMAT,MCAT and LSAT Examination Certificates,School Degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government's database system.
Our Company Has Years of Experience in the Production of Fake/Real Passports,Visas,Id Cards(in pvc),Driving Licenses And Other Identity Documents.We Use Equipment And High-Quality Materials To Produce Counterfeit Documents.All the Secret Features Of A Real Passport Are Carefully Reproduced By Our Unique Producers.
USA passports,Id and driver's licenses
Australian passports,Id and driver's licenses
Belgian passports,Id and driver's license
Brazilian passports,Id and driver's licenses
Canadian passports,Id and driver's licenses
Finnish passports,Id and driver's licenses
French passports,Id and driver's licenses
German passports,Id and driver's licenses
Dutch passports,Id and driver's licenses
UK passports,Id and driver's licenses
Spanish passports,Id and driver's licenses
Mexican passports,Id and driver's licenses
South African passports,Id and driver's licenses
Diplomatic passports
Passport Duplicates for sale
Novelty passports
Novelty driver's license
Novelty identity cards
http://newlifeidentity.freeforums.net/thread/2/passports-drivers-license-cards-visas
http://newlifeidentity.freeforums.net/thread/3/passports-drivers-license-cards-visas
http://newlifeidentity.freeforums.net/thread/5/genuine-passports-drivers-licenses-sale
http://newlifeidentity.freeforums.net/thread/6/best-producers-high-quality-documents
http://mattdonavan002.freeforums.net/thread/4/toefl-toeic-ielts-english-language
All inquiries:
NB.
1)Both a magnetic stripe and bar-code that are encoded and scan-able (scan with all card readers due to legal
restrictions).
2)A hidden image view-able under a UV black-light.
3)A repeating security image in OVD (optically variable device) ink.
4)A custom hologram lamination, instead of the generic
COUNTERFEIT BANKNOTES FOR SALE :
Fake bank notes for sale; most recent design and NEW DESIGN DOLLARS(super-note) counterfeits, and it is rare to find that level of quality in fake bills that we have,only here can you get this dream quality which makes you a millionaire overnight.
Not even an expert custom official or machine can dictate the document/money we offer as fake, since the document is indistinguishable from real government issued.
http://newlifeidentity.freeforums.net/thread/4/counterfeit-banknotes-dollars-euros-pounds
All Inquiries:

Community

APPLY FOR Registered and Unregistered Drivers License,Training certificates M GCSE, A-levels,IELTS,TOEFL, High School Diploma Certificates ,GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT Examination Certificates , Novelty Birth, Marriage, and Death Certificates ,Resident Permits, Work Permits, Novelty Passports and New Identity Packages ,Visas,Drivers License,ID Cards , Degrees/Diplomas from most post-secondary institutions from around the world (we have over 3000 templates on file) all designed to look 100% identical to the original .Custom Printing (if we do not already have the template on file - simply email us a copy and we can make any alterations/modifications as per your directions)second, citizenship, identity, identification, documents, diplomatic,nationality.Our Team has years of experience producing high quality Real genuine data base registered passports, data base Citizenship Documents, Other Identity documents. We use high quality equipment and materials to produce documents being registered by our insiders working in the various passport agencies.We offer documents for all countries USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italian, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom ,Portugal, india and more, All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated .Over 17 million of our documents are circulating around the world.

enetdocumentation@gmail.com

You can whatsapp me on +16466853206
or WICKR = realmate88

enetdocumentation ( at ) gmail ( dot ) com

Community

Excellent article by Teryn and Laura. Very well done! The reason why most people aren't taught about the American eugenics movement as part of U.S. history boils downs to this: First, a certain powerful secret society at Yale University had almost single-handedly created the eugenics movement in America. Its members were prominently located at strategic points in *control* of this nearly three-decades long movement. In fact, they were instrumental in both funding and organizing the movement. For proof of this provided while in the process of showing this particular society's involvement in the more recent BP disaster, see the paper, "Two Coastal Marine Disasters and the Fingerprint of Malthus" (which can be found here: http://truthbetold.strangled.net/articles.php). Secondly, as will be made apparent upon reading the aforementioned paper, this secret society isn't just an over-glorified fraternity as some would have you believe. In fact the members of this secretive organization (plus many others) are engaged in an extensive, long-term *Malthusian* motivated conspiracy against the American people and indeed, the people of the world (again, for proof, see the above referenced paper). Thirdly, consider that the *premiere* organization in the U.S. that concerns itself with all things related to American history -- the American Historical Association -- was itself created in 1884 by none other than members of this very organization! Is it any wonder that American students aren't taught much about the American eugenics movement? For those who want to learn more about *real* history, I highly recommend they read Anton Chaitkin's "Treason in America." Welcome to American History 101. -- the Postman (truthbetold.strangled.net)

Community

We began using Bozzone's "Biology for the Informed Citizen" in our Biology 101 course for non-majors at Lander University this fall which is excellent at presenting biology in a societal context. They have a "spotlight" type section in the genetic engineering chapter about the Eugenics Movement. I also used the following video which I found was very good, called "War on the Weak: The Eugenics Movement in America":
http://youtu.be/IaH0Ws8RtSc
Nearly all the students were shocked and very few had heard of the eugenics movement.

Community

Brian~ Thank you for your thoughtful response. I agree with many of the points you raise. I wonder also how aware most high school teachers are of the eugenics movement. If they don't have a strong foundation in the history, and the material is not in the textbook, then they may not even realize that the topic is being omitted. This is an issue my students and I are eager to look into.

Community

Laura -

I have a couple of thoughts on why the history of eugenics is not more widely taught. I did learn about it a little bit in high school history class, so I knew there was such a thing, but we didn't really go beyond that.

One reason why this history isn't taught more may be a perception on the part of educators, school boards, etc. that there isn't enough room in the history curriculum to include it. Now, that's arguable, but if one is inclined to think that eugenics was kind of a fringe movement, then one would make the choice to set it aside in favor of emphasizing more "important" themes.

Another reason I would offer is that the history of eugenics has a wider connection to themes of race and class in the United States and those themes are uncomfortable for a lot of people to explore. It's easy to look at Nazi Germany and say that eugenics and ideas affiliated with it only happen in places that are not "like us". But eugenics did happen in the US and part of its appeal was its seemingly "scientific" solution to social problems that many believed were rooted in inherent and immutable characteristics.

So you have people pointing to studies like that of the Jukes family in upstate New York and arguing that such studies demonstrate that poverty, criminality, etc. are due to inborn factors (though this isn't what the Jukes study argued when it was first published). Eugenics is also connected to scientific racism. Books like Madison Grant's The Passing of the Great Race and Lothrop Stoddard's The Rising Tide of Color against White World-Supremacy made explicit arguments about the superiority of whites and the need for eugenic measures to maintain that. There's still argument over how influential these books were, but they are evidence for how eugenics fits into a larger context.

Community

I think that it is outrageous that Americans are not taught about the Movement. The sorry history regarding eugenics in this country should be taught not only in history classes but in classes that deal with civil rights. An even more glaring omission, in my opinion, is the paucity of references to the issue in medical ethics texts. I am in the process of wring such a text and I certainly will include a discussion of the relevant issues.

Community

Brian~ thanks for the book recommendation. Do you have any thoughts on why the history of the eugenics movement is not more widely taught? DId you learn about it in high school, for example?

Community

There's a pretty extensive literature on eugenics in the history of science. One really good book that readers might be interested in is In the Name of Eugenics by Daniel Kevles.

Scitable by Nature Education Nature Education Home Learn More About Faculty Page Students Page Feedback